VIDOR!!!!!

BIG STEPPER....

You guys are the biggest cowards and doing a piss poor job of leading young men! Teaching them it’s okay to not freaking complete is setting them up to be losers. Y’all forfeited yet another game knowing won’t happen to y’all is Pier D bull! I don’t have to talk behind a keyboard I’ll talk to ANY MAN FACE TO FACE AS WELL. 

No cursing on this board.

13 hours ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

You guys are the biggest cowards and doing a piss poor job of leading young men! Teaching them it’s okay to not freaking complete is setting them up to be losers. Y’all forfeited yet another game knowing won’t  happen to y’all is Pier D bull! I don’t have to talk behind a keyboard I’ll talk to ANY MAN FACE TO FACE AS WELL. 

LOL all this over junior league football  WOW

Yes ALL this over “Little League” football! It’s a schedule put in place for a reason, it’s not to pick the games we can win then forfeit games we can’t! What are you teaching the kids? What kinda man are you do even do that to other kids. My kids bust there butt all week for there last “HOMECOMING” to be told sorry the game won’t be played! They don’t want to play y’all. YES they are Cowards!!!! Please for you try to label ME AS A “THUG” “Ignorant” are anything you put in your mind of me. I’ve completed every level of schooling! EVERY LEVEL OF SPORTS! And last but not lease may work the same JOB AS YOU IF NOT BETTER! It’s the Principle-able for me. Stand for something or fall for anything!

4 hours ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Yes ALL this over “Little League” football! It’s a schedule put in place for a reason, it’s not to pick the games we can win then forfeit games we can’t! What are you teaching the kids? What kinda man are you do even do that to other kids. My kids bust there butt all week for there last “HOMECOMING” to be told sorry the game won’t be played! They don’t want to play y’all. YES they are Cowards!!!! Please for you try to label ME AS A “THUG” “Ignorant” are anything you put in your mind of me. I’ve completed every level of schooling! EVERY LEVEL OF SPORTS! And last but not lease may work the same JOB AS YOU IF NOT BETTER! It’s the Principle-able for me. Stand for something or fall for anything!

What age group do you coach?

27 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

We are grown!!! I’m sure that you want to “ban” me anyways. Show you have some power I guess 🤷🏾‍♂️

Forum rules prohibit profanity:

3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned.

1 hour ago, THE DUDE said:

you are held to play it. that is why your team gets the win and they get the lose for not showing up.

what more do you want?

How about trying to scratch to find other games. You know some teams actually put in time and effort to make the local middle and high schools BETTER. Example, I saw PNG SR team run the same plays the week before PNG HS played PAM. Those guys are putting back into the program. PA SR team runs the same defense as the PAM. I would assume it makes Morgan and Matthew's job easier when kids know and heard the same terminology from the bu l beginning. 

12 hours ago, thaghost said:

How about trying to scratch to find other games. You know some teams actually put in time and effort to make the local middle and high schools BETTER. Example, I saw PNG SR team run the same plays the week before PNG HS played PAM. Those guys are putting back into the program. PA SR team runs the same defense as the PAM. I would assume it makes Morgan and Matthew's job easier when kids know and heard the same terminology from the bu l beginning. 

Correct. We run some of the High School offense on the Junior team but it isnt easy when you dont have the blocking to execute. It can look great in practice but having kids blitzing from everywhere makes it much harder in the game for 9 and 10 year olds. 

As for Vidor I know they had a covid issue and that could explain some forfeits. 

19 hours ago, thaghost said:

it is 2020 things happen this year. 

coaches are the problem with junior league sports.

they don't understand it is about teaching the kids not about all the other BS they do.

On 10/15/2020 at 9:04 PM, THE DUDE said:

you are held to play it. that is why your team gets the win and they get the lose for not showing up.

what more do you want?

The game to be played period but again this is a pointless topic. I said how I felt being a coward is clearly okay with y’all so cool. Good luck on y’all season 👍🏾

10 hours ago, LC-M said:

Yea I just looked it up. That’s embarrassing. I had no idea. What was the Cypress and PA score? 

If you're "computer savvy" like you said, "I just looked it up" you'd KNOW that the score was  40-0 in favor of Cypress. Riddle me this what was the score of PA vs LC-M? I don't know what point you're ATTEMPTING to prove BUT let me inform you, the Cypress team is/was a SELECT 12u/13u team. So while you're ATTEMPTING to bask in the LONE lost that PA took on yesterday, just KNOW that the FORFEIT that LC-M (and their loser coaches) took was way more MEANINGFUL than the loss PA took yesterday. 

44 minutes ago, thaghost said:

If you're "computer savvy" like you said, "I just looked it up" you'd KNOW that the score was  40-0 in favor of Cypress. Riddle me this what was the score of PA vs LC-M? I don't know what point you're ATTEMPTING to prove BUT let me inform you, the Cypress team is/was a SELECT 12u/13u team. So while you're ATTEMPTING to bask in the LONE lost that PA took on yesterday, just KNOW that the FORFEIT that LC-M (and their loser coaches) took was way more MEANINGFUL than the loss PA took yesterday. 

Buddy I just thought you might have been at the game. I wasn’t trying to prove anything I was just wondering who won the ball game. There was no hidden agenda smh

9 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Buddy I just thought you might have been at the game. I wasn’t trying to prove anything I was just wondering who won the ball game. There was no hidden agenda smh

Went back and reread the post and i totally apologize. It seemed as if you were implying something. Again, my bad. I was at the game.