HD vs Evadale

H-D BOBCAT 55

Just confirmed.  The same crew from the Deweyville game was picked for this game back in the summer.   I got this from people with insider information.

Too grass field or not , Evadale rolls in this one.   Let the excuses begin. FYI: one of the horseman must sit in the stable for a half.

1 minute ago, NetCat said:

I figure the Rebels are the true winners no matter what the score is this week. They get to play on the "best grass field in America", heck they'll probably tell they're grandchildren about it. What a privilege. 😂

“Yeah Billy, they actually used to play the game on grass. I remember there was this one field in a tiny place called Hull Daisetta...What? Yes I took my pills... Now pay attention son and let Paw Paw tell you about this field...”

50 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Just meant compared to HD, heck even for 2A D-2 period, their lineman were above average for sure. You can go to the video of their games, some of their lineman were 230-250lbs, think one was real big for 2A like 280 plus.

Their lineman weren't big at all,Evadale's o-line LT 5'9 230 LG 5'8 240 C 6'2 315 RG 6'1 270 RT 6'4 290. Evadale takes this 44-32

Anyone picking Evadale in this game (and is actually serious about that prediction) has fallen off their rocker. My suspicion is either you guys haven’t watched Evadale and/or HD play, or everyone just hates on 55 so much you want HD to lose (and trust me, i get that). The reality is, this game will not be close. Evadale has one of their worst teams in the past 10 years talent-wise and HD one of their more talented teams in the past decade. Yes they’re young, and yes Evadale will be well coached and has made the playoffs 14 years in a row. That won’t matter in about 34 hours. If HD comes out flat, has multiple turnovers, and somehow has more penalties than last week, it might look close on the scoreboard, but the Rebels still won’t win. If HD plays their game it’ll be a running clock by the 4th quarter. Evadale will not compete with HD or DV this year. Burkville vs Evadale for 3rd in district will be a closer game than HD vs Evadale this year. Even with Broussard out for a half, he’ll get some mop up carries in the 3rd quarter that really won’t have an impact on the game by that point. Please serve me up the biggest batch of fried crow you can find if I’m wrong, but regardless of how well each team plays, this won’t be closer than a 3 score game with HD dropping the hammer. 

11 minutes ago, Corona_with_Lime said:

Anyone picking Evadale in this game (and is actually serious about that prediction) has fallen off their rocker. My suspicion is either you guys haven’t watched Evadale and/or HD play, or everyone just hates on 55 so much you want HD to lose (and trust me, i get that). The reality is, this game will not be close. Evadale has one of their worst teams in the past 10 years talent-wise and HD one of their more talented teams in the past decade. Yes they’re young, and yes Evadale will be well coached and has made the playoffs 14 years in a row. That won’t matter in about 34 hours. If HD comes out flat, has multiple turnovers, and somehow has more penalties than last week, it might look close on the scoreboard, but the Rebels still won’t win. If HD plays their game it’ll be a running clock by the 4th quarter. Evadale will not compete with HD or DV this year. Burkville vs Evadale for 3rd in district will be a closer game than HD vs Evadale this year. Even with Broussard out for a half, he’ll get some mop up carries in the 3rd quarter that really won’t have an impact on the game by that point. Please serve me up the biggest batch of fried crow you can find if I’m wrong, but regardless of how well each team plays, this won’t be closer than a 3 score game with HD dropping the hammer. 

I am picking H-D to win in the pickems but if you are giving 21+ points, then I am game. I'll take Evadale getting +24. Name your price.

15 minutes ago, Corona_with_Lime said:

Anyone with half a brain could tell you that HD will not beat any evadale team by 3 TD’s ever HD quarterback and running backs carry them but evadales O/D line will eat y’all up just wait till 7 Friday night

2 minutes ago, Sportstalker said:

Anyone with half a brain could tell you that HD will not beat any evadale team by 3 TD’s ever HD quarterback and running backs carry them but evadales O/D line will eat y’all up just wait till 7 Friday night

Brother turn on the film, it's not good for y'all lol. The bad new is y'all still gotta play HD and then DV... Worry about Burkeville.

3 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Brother turn on the film, it's not good for y'all lol. The bad new is y'all still gotta play HD and then DV... Worry about Burkeville.

HD and Deweyville aren’t any good especially HD Dv will give us a good game because we’re rivals but y’all are just hot garbage 

Evadale by 6, HD has not been impressive at all. The two teams they have played and won are bad. One was a Christian school and was the very  first game. The loses they have are from teams that only win so far this season have came by beating HD. I think someone is a little overly hyped about HD this year. I guess because they have been dominated by Evadale in the past and it hurts!