Silsbee at Bridge City

Bobcatfan4life

They'll be rain that morning as a cold front moves in. Both teams coming into the game off losses the week before. The Tigers losing to the #2 4A DII Mustangs and the Cardinals some how blowing a three touchdown lead in the second half to the Hawks. This game will be played in Bridge City. How will these two teams come out ofter last weeks losses, will these teams be able to keep their cool, will Bridge City pull the turf up on the baseball field and put it on the football field for better traction, how much mosquito spray will be used? These and other question will all be answered Friday night. It's just a plain ole ordinary Silsbee/Bridge City game. TigerNation!!!

19 hours ago, JaspD55 said:

heard tigers kinda banged up, might have several players limited, and some out for the game.

I hope they dont have last weeks Rugby officials, please have some that will blow the whistle, and prevent all that extracurricular nonsense in the pile.

We invented extracurricular nonsense. 

No worries over here. 

9 hours ago, Phisical Atmosphere said:

He gave defenses fits. He would run circles around the defense for an entire quarter then score as time ran out.

I wonder how it would be to play some of those old games now... I think my latest Madden is 2017 and I'm not even scratching the surface of what it's capable of.  It's just so complex.  I like the better graphics, but man.... complicated.

I think my absolute favorite is NCAA 2k14.... I've still got it and an old Xbox 360 out at the ranch and it's always fun to run A&M out of the Spread Option and just let Johnny Football run all over everybody.