4A D2 region 3 playoff possibilities

aTmfan06

So what do we know so far? Most likely WOS wins D11. Assuming Bellville beats Sealy this week which they should they will win D12. Carthage most likely wins D10. D9 will most likely come down to Salado or China Spring. The way the bracket sets up... here are some hypothetical matchups. 

Jasper vs WOS in the second round.

Silsbee vs Carthage in the second round. 

Bellville with the typical 3rd round matchup with WOS? Unless of course Jasper has something to say about it. I know we are still a little ways away but the next week or two should make a pretty clearer picture on the bracket.

25 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

So what do we know so far? Most likely WOS wins D11. Assuming Bellville beats Sealy this week which they should they will win D12. Carthage most likely wins D10. D9 will most likely come down to Salado or China Spring. The way the bracket sets up... here are some hypothetical matchups. 

Jasper vs WOS in the second round.

Silsbee vs Carthage in the second round. 

Bellville with the typical 3rd round matchup with WOS? Unless of course Jasper has something to say about it. I know we are still a little ways away but the next week or two should make a pretty clearer picture on the bracket.

Who do you think comes in 4th in your district

12 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Maybe not. But yes Carthage vs someone.

Thats just my prediction. The bottom half of the bracket will be loaded if everything plays out like we think-> WOS, Jasper, Bellville and Salado or China Spring. Any of those teams can easily make it to round 4 to face Carthage.

22 minutes ago, The Lake said:

Thats just my prediction. The bottom half of the bracket will be loaded if everything plays out like we think-> WOS, Jasper, Bellville and Salado or China Spring. Any of those teams can easily make it to round 4 to face Carthage.

Good Point, Defense will be the deciding factor. WOS will not focus on Jasper, Bellville and the Briggs show, Salado or China Springs until we practice to play them. That is Mustang football 101.

16 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Good Point, Defense will be the deciding factor. WOS will not focus on Jasper, Bellville and the Briggs show, Salado or China Springs until we practice to play them. That is Mustang football 101.

We're the same way. I'm not going to say anything about how we stack up against WOS or anyone else that should go a couple of rounds deep when we still have to deal with Carthage in our own district. I'm gonna need a six-pack after that one this week and I barely even drink. 

54 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

I was just posting for some conversation. I doubt any team is looking ahead. Hell we could lose to Sealy this week. We shouldn’t but still... And speaking of Briggs I’m hearing rumblings he is getting looks from LSU. But who knows 

46 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I was just posting for some conversation. I doubt any team is looking ahead. Hell we could lose to Sealy this week. We shouldn’t but still... And speaking of Briggs I’m hearing rumblings he is getting looks from LSU. But who knows 

Who does Briggs play for. 

8 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

You probably aren’t serious lol but if your are it’s Bellville. He has improved vastly from last season. Bellville has also tailored the offense some to get him and Reece into space more.

I thought it might have been another Briggs we had to worry about.  One is enough. Lol

3 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

I believe that’s how it will end up. Unless Wharton beats La Marque.

Interesting game here.La Marque has only scored 76 points in five games and given up 128.Wharton in six games 107/291.Wharton defense is really bad.Should be a shoot out with La Marque coming out with the win.