GCM @ PAM

BlackShirts5

32 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

We sat by Dad in a game back then.  He’s an emotional and firey guy to say the least.  Lol.  At least that night.  😁

That head ref probably never went back to Stallworth after that night, the HC got a verbal pink slip too. 

15 minutes ago, BlackShirts5 said:

Myles moved from Qb to Wr Sr year. Played LB at SMU. 

I don't remember him moving back to WR. (It's hell to get old.)

I do know that he was one of my wife's favorite people at GCM. We tried to go watch him at SMU, but it never worked out. He is a great young man.

On 10/13/2020 at 8:32 AM, Phisical Atmosphere said:

by as much as they want ?

Will you give me 50 and GCM then????? Okay, i know not to bet with my heart or predict that is. I had hoped La Porte would be more aggressive last week and i had the RB and A M commit Albert in my homeroom my last year before retirement from La Porte. Good kids, just need to be more physical. I went to the game last year in PA, and i believe GCM played close but turned the ball over constantly. Oh well, since Coach Crooms isn't there any more talking noise (he could talk it with the best of them) i am choosing GCM in an upset 21-20 with PA missing an extra point. Should have got a soccer kid. Go Pats!!!

11 minutes ago, coach bear said:

Will you give me 50 and GCM then????? Okay, i know not to bet with my heart or predict that is. I had hoped La Porte would be more aggressive last week and i had the RB and A M commit Albert in my homeroom my last year before retirement from La Porte. Good kids, just need to be more physical. I went to the game last year in PA, and i believe GCM played close but turned the ball over constantly. Oh well, since Coach Crooms isn't there any more talking noise (he could talk it with the best of them) i am choosing GCM in an upset 21-20 with PA missing an extra point. Should have got a soccer kid. Go Pats!!!

I don't think a defense that allowed 3 points to LP will give up 21 to GC.  But hey, that's why they play the game......

12 hours ago, BlackShirts5 said:

What made the change?  Also You must be picking us cause I think we will make a field goal before you guys lol.. 

Couldn't edit the other post but the reason for the change is more to do with us than yall. If we come out and do to yall what we did to LP (and more mind you, should've been 36-3) then maybe I'll be more comfortable predicting a somewhat more outta hand game going forward in the season. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Most folks I know knew it would be a close game. It almost looked like last year's game. 

Is anybody gonna talk about that GCM defenseive front 7 though, they are getting lost in the discussion, they didn’t allow a score against Ball(defensive td) held them to under 150 yards of offense, and they got after it last night, GCM is going to be a tough out for anybody in this district. 

1 minute ago, TXHSFB said:

Is anybody gonna talk about that GCM defenseive front 7 though, they are getting lost in the discussion, they didn’t allow a score against Ball(defensive td) held them to under 150 yards of offense, and they got after it last night, GCM is going to be a tough out for anybody in this district. 

Me and @Yeoj knew after we both saw that footage from last week. 

4 hours ago, TXHSFB said:

Front 7 is good.  Keep in mind also 2 CB making only their 2nd starts at CB ever. If my son hadn’t got beat like a drum on the 1st play of the game idk if PAM scores on the 1st drive.  

offensively we are missing 32 combined varsity starts at WR cause they were moved to CB and now starting.  Once they get the speed down it’s gonna be even better for the our Defense.  

6 hours ago, BlackShirts5 said:

Front 7 is good.  Keep in mind also 2 CB making only their 2nd starts at CB ever. If my son hadn’t got beat like a drum on the 1st play of the game idk if PAM scores on the 1st drive.  

offensively we are missing 32 combined varsity starts at WR cause they were moved to CB and now starting.  Once they get the speed down it’s gonna be even better for the our Defense.  

Wasnt demeaning the secondary performance at all, was just giving some love to the big uglies, who often go overlooked.