Mid-County Madness 2020

Rez Ipsa

5 minutes ago, KBH said:

just letting the PNG fans know they are selling tickets at the stadium this morning for season ticket holders.

Yeah is'nt that ticket organization great. Oh, sorry ticket disorganization.  Took tickets away from season ticket holders, gave them to parents of participants & high school students.  OK that's fine.  I made other plans for Friday knowing I would not have Mid County Madness tickets.  Then all of a sudden, oh wait, we have tickets for season ticket holders now.  

I am beyond frustrated & have given my word to help someone for Friday!!!  Just life in 2020!!!  Weird year!!!

Yeah is'nt that ticket organization great. Oh, sorry ticket disorganization.  Took tickets away from season ticket holders, gave them to parents of participants & high school students.  OK that's fine.  I made other plans for Friday knowing I would not have Mid County Madness tickets.  Then all of a sudden, oh wait, we have tickets for season ticket holders now.  

I am beyond frustrated & have given my word to help someone for Friday!!!  Just life in 2020!!!  Weird year!!!

Tickets were handled the "most fair" way. When tickets were sold in April, no one knew UIL would change the capacity to 50%. It's pretty hard to argue the district allowing participants parents first dibs at tickets to the game. I would be upset if I couldn't see my kid play/perform.

41 minutes ago, Pride03 said:

Tickets were handled the "most fair" way. When tickets were sold in April, no one knew UIL would change the capacity to 50%. It's pretty hard to argue the district allowing participants parents first dibs at tickets to the game. I would be upset if I couldn't see my kid play/perform.

That's why I said OK that's fine. Agreed parents should get to see their kids.  Even more agree that when your kid is born, in Port Neches, or Groves, go get season football tickets. Trade up every year. If the kid ends up not participating in High School, sale them.  It is the season ticket holders that pay for the program.  It is the long term season ticket holders that have "ALWAYS" paid for the program.  I have attended the games for 55 years.  I have had no children participate.  All of the kids, over the years, are my kids.  So me missing games, for those 1 or 2 year supportive parents, is sad to me.  However, I agree, this year it was handled in a strange way.  Consequently, it was a strange year.

21 hours ago, png9mon said:

That's why I said OK that's fine. Agreed parents should get to see their kids.  Even more agree that when your kid is born, in Port Neches, or Groves, go get season football tickets. Trade up every year. If the kid ends up not participating in High School, sale them.  It is the season ticket holders that pay for the program.  It is the long term season ticket holders that have "ALWAYS" paid for the program.  I have attended the games for 55 years.  I have had no children participate.  All of the kids, over the years, are my kids.  So me missing games, for those 1 or 2 year supportive parents, is sad to me.  However, I agree, this year it was handled in a strange way.  Consequently, it was a strange year.

Been here since 45.   2020 is a candidate for Stranger Than Fiction.  

21 hours ago, png9mon said:

You can thank Governor Grabbot for buying into the exaggerated fear of this China Virus!