United @ Galveston Ball 10/16/20

BMTSoulja1

7 hours ago, pakronos said:

They do not have press boxes on both sides. My in-laws own property literally on the corner of Ave N and 28th, big yellow house with garage apartment behind it

Yes they do have press boxes on both sides. AD Fortune emailed me stating that is where I will be set up to broadcast the game.

Okay.  I have consulted with Galveston ISD Athletic Director Walter Fortune AGAIN!!!

He assured me AGAINthat there is a press box on the visitor side of the stadium.  By Coach Fortune's own words, it ain't modern, it ain't great, BUT IT IS THERE!!!

And Mike will be there to bring United Timberwolves' Football to you tonight.

THAT IS ALL!!!!

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Okay.  I have consulted with Galveston ISD Athletic Director Walter Fortune AGAIN!!!

He assured me AGAINthat there is a press box on the visitor side of the stadium.  By Coach Fortune's own words, it ain't modern, it ain't great, BUT IT IS THERE!!!

And Mike will be there to bring United Timberwolves' Football to you tonight.

THAT IS ALL!!!!

6) NO SHOUTING!!- (Use of "Caps Lock") The standard practice on most message boards, forums, emails, web pages, etc. is that the use of all caps is regarded as SHOUTING!!

😎😎😎🤪🤪🤪😇😇😇

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

6) NO SHOUTING!!- (Use of "Caps Lock") The standard practice on most message boards, forums, emails, web pages, etc. is that the use of all caps is regarded as SHOUTING!!

😎😎😎🤪🤪🤪😇😇😇

WARNING - WOSgrad given by WOSgrad, inappropriate use of language.

There.

18 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Actually, Coach Fortune beat you to it.

I present, a picture of the view from the visitor's press box at Kermit Courville Stadium in Galveston!

This is the hidden content, please

And for those that don't believe it, here is Coach Fortune's picture from the Home Press Box looking across the field at the visitor press box!

Walter Fortune, I have held you in high regard every since you were over at Tarkington!  I have even more now!