United @ Galveston Ball 10/16/20

BMTSoulja1

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Also, it doesn't look like we will broadcast this game.

Ball facilities is not very accommodating, to say the least.

I seen their facilities.  Looks like facilities from the 1970’s.  Maybe they’ll come through at the last minute for the bare minimum accommodations.  🤷🏾‍♂️

11 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I seen their facilities.  Looks like facilities from the 1970’s.  Maybe they’ll come through at the last minute for the bare minimum accommodations.  🤷🏾‍♂️

I was at Ball Thursday and they have press boxes on both sides, the visitors side, use to be the home side. I have pics of it but it won’t let me add them here, says too big. 

Balls best defender #52 left in the first half with what appeared to be a separated shoulder. After the half he came back in the game for a few series and re injured it, and didn’t return. Without him up front they couldn’t get any pressure or stop the run. If he’s still out, run power right at them, and keep the clock running so you can get back to beaumont at a decent hour. All their athletes are in the secondary. Suppose to be windy af on the island Friday night, so even more reason to keep it on the ground. Good luck 

3 hours ago, TXHSFB said:

Balls best defender #52 left in the first half with what appeared to be a separated shoulder. After the half he came back in the game for a few series and re injured it, and didn’t return. Without him up front they couldn’t get any pressure or stop the run. If he’s still out, run power right at them, and keep the clock running so you can get back to beaumont at a decent hour. All their athletes are in the secondary. Suppose to be windy af on the island Friday night, so even more reason to keep it on the ground. Good luck 

We run the ball pretty well.

2 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Dude u trippin... everyone except u knows Ball High is the school I need to lose in everything when they play PA... get it right LaMarque would be my “second “ school 

Don’t your tax dollars go to Galveston ISD, City of Galveston and Galveston County?  🤣🤣🤣

On 10/11/2020 at 11:49 PM, TXHSFB said:

I was at Ball Thursday and they have press boxes on both sides, the visitors side, use to be the home side. I have pics of it but it won’t let me add them here, says too big. 

They do not have press boxes on both sides. My in-laws own property literally on the corner of Ave N and 28th, big yellow house with garage apartment behind it

On 10/12/2020 at 3:48 AM, TXHSFB said:

It’s windy every night on the rock lol... depending on what time the front moves through 

4 hours ago, pakronos said:

They do not have press boxes on both sides. My in-laws own property literally on the corner of Ave N and 28th, big yellow house with garage apartment behind it

They DO HAVE press boxes on bothering sides, ask buddy I sent him the pics of it, I was there last Thursday and sat in the pressbox on the visitors side