Livingston 35 Lumberton 14/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

Running a 6.5 60 yard dash shows you how good of an athlete he is, he will give any teams trouble on the football field. Looking at his stats he’s going to almost rush for 1000 yards, going to throw for over 1000 yards and already has 8 passing and 8 rushing tds, all I’m saying is Livingston little better than normal and they will be better with having an athlete like that.

Just now, lsutigers20230 said:

Running a 6.5 60 yard dash shows you how good of an athlete he is, he will give any teams trouble on the football field.

That’s true. I saw it firsthand. He’s a great athlete. I just don’t think he’s one of the best qb’s outside of his district. I’m excited for him though. No telling how far he can go in baseball. 

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

That’s true. I saw it firsthand. He’s a great athlete. I just don’t think he’s one of the best qb’s outside of his district. I’m excited for him though. No telling how far he can go in baseball. 

Upside, prob only plays football when it’s football season prob never practices football, he’s a d1 football player also if he wants to be!!