Livingston 35 Lumberton 14/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

21 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Go the heck away! These boys are having a difficult time right now unlike y’all. Can’t stand people like you. I can be the sweetest person but you’re fixing to get the side no one here has seen 

Y'all gonna have power soon. Meanwhile in PA and Orange, they're looking at at least a week. and let's not even talk about Lake Charles. I hear y'all barely had anything. all the damage in Hardin County was in Silsbee. The Tigers ain't using that as an excuse tonight and neither are the Mustangs.

Get over yourself.

28 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Y'all gonna have power soon. Meanwhile in PA and Orange, they're looking at at least a week. and let's not even talk about Lake Charles. I hear y'all barely had anything. all the damage in Hardin County was in Silsbee. The Tigers ain't using that as an excuse tonight and neither are the Mustangs.

Get over yourself.

Honestly wasn’t using it as an excuse! Y’all had NOTHING to deal with! 

32 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Get over yourself.

And not even talking about the game. I’m talking about you. 

5 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Wow... Livingston sounds like they are trending up and the coaching staff seems to get them headed back to what they once was. 

Lumberton on the other hand... we they seem to be doing what Lumberton has always done historically.... there was so much noise coming out of there. That’s faded quick. 

Has Livingston ever trended towards anything but bad?

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I was present one year at PNG’s homecoming (‘08, I think) when Livingston (cheered on by 34 diehard fans) went on the Reservation and collected a “w.”  It was impressive. 

Lol homecoming. I remember lcm pulling the same thing on png in recent times, homecoming not kind to png, lack of atmosphere perhaps? No one is scared in the Rez, just another home away from home stadium.