Deweyville 30 Hull-Daisetta 22 /FINAL

AggiesAreWe

2 hours ago, Corona_with_Lime said:

This isn’t just some hard core HD Al Bundy’s crying and making excuses. This was blatant. I spent the 3rd quarter sitting with a very well respected local coach (on the staff of a top 5 team in the SETX 3A/4A poll) and he said this was terrible and one sided officiating and he couldn’t imagine how he and his staff would have been acting on the sidelines. 

On a lighter note, my son just told me on that way home “Dad that game was hard to watch. That’s the worst called game I’ve seen in 8 years!” .... he’s 8 years old 😂

The Deweyville Pirates had one heck of a football player, he wore zebra stripes! The head official had approximately 200 yards tonight, he called all that penalty yardage on Hull-Daisetta... Everyone in the stadium could see his unprofessional bias, even Deweyville fans were telling me afterwards, as well as a long time respected 4A coach that was in the stands. This was a bias game like never before! It’s sad, very unprofessional and without integrity... Not one series did the head official not call a flag on the
Hull-Daisetta Bobcats. Deweyville would perform the same penalties and no calls, all night... It’s very sad these days, when we have men hurting children and not letting them play... There were 22 HD penalties to 6 DV... There were times when Deweyville players purposely attempted to injure Hull-Daisetta players after the whistle, and no calls from the refs... The ejection of the Hull-Daisetta player was totally over the top, the video will show the Hull-Daisetta player under hand tossed the football back to the referee, as the player walked back to the huddle... I guarantee if the game footage is reviewed, this referee will be found to be acting in an unprofessional and bias manner, not the high standard in which Texas referees are regarded in... If the official would have remotely called the penalties both ways, folks could live with it, this was blatantly robbing young student athletes, I don’t know how the head official will be able to sleep tonight... DV good luck on the rest of your season, don’t forget a Christmas card for the head official.

Sincerely,
Chad Downs

Seriously???  I'd LOVE to share my Hudl film with you. You have a young team and that was shown tonight...they were sloppy. No disrespect at all to the kids they played hard the whole game. And honestly, gettin ejected for "tossing the ball a little too hard to the official"? Nope, that wasn't it...throwing the ball away in a temper tantrum for getting shut down several times? (He was warned for it before the flag came out). And FYI, after you get called, then you MF the white hat??? Yep, have a seat son, you're done. Blame who you will, but Total Yards, Time of Possesion...that doesn't matter in a football game, right?  Our poor punter never got to kick...not once. Your opening drive was "saved" by (in my opinion a bad facemask call on 3rd and long and a fumble, recovered by us) Also, you were given 2 chances to convert on a 4th and 8...no whistles blew but apparently Coach called a TO after the batted down pass? Don't discredit our team by blaming officials. The Horesmen were unsaddled tonight. You'll be ok. Maybe this week y'all can focus on what you can do to improve...don't leave until the ball is snapped, don't tackle when you're on Offense, don't MF the official, and if you wanna fight because you're losing, join MMA. You owe me a blizzard, by the way...

2 hours ago, RedJollyRoger said:

Seriously???  I'd LOVE to share my Hudl film with you. You have a young team and that was shown tonight...they were sloppy. No disrespect at all to the kids they played hard the whole game. And honestly, gettin ejected for "tossing the ball a little too hard to the official"? Nope, that wasn't it...throwing the ball away in a temper tantrum for getting shut down several times? (He was warned for it before the flag came out). And FYI, after you get called, then you MF the white hat??? Yep, have a seat son, you're done. Blame who you will, but Total Yards, Time of Possesion...that doesn't matter in a football game, right?  Our poor punter never got to kick...not once. Your opening drive was "saved" by (in my opinion a bad facemask call on 3rd and long and a fumble, recovered by us) Also, you were given 2 chances to convert on a 4th and 8...no whistles blew but apparently Coach called a TO after the batted down pass? Don't discredit our team by blaming officials. The Horesmen were unsaddled tonight. You'll be ok. Maybe this week y'all can focus on what you can do to improve...don't leave until the ball is snapped, don't tackle when you're on Offense, don't MF the official, and if you wanna fight because you're losing, join MMA. You owe me a blizzard, by the way...

Awesome....... great response to a crybaby!!!!

3 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

The Deweyville Pirates had one heck of a football player, he wore zebra stripes! The head official had approximately 200 yards tonight, he called all that penalty yardage on Hull-Daisetta... Everyone in the stadium could see his unprofessional bias, even Deweyville fans were telling me afterwards, as well as a long time respected 4A coach that was in the stands. This was a bias game like never before! It’s sad, very unprofessional and without integrity... Not one series did the head official not call a flag on the
Hull-Daisetta Bobcats. Deweyville would perform the same penalties and no calls, all night... It’s very sad these days, when we have men hurting children and not letting them play... There were 22 HD penalties to 6 DV... There were times when Deweyville players purposely attempted to injure Hull-Daisetta players after the whistle, and no calls from the refs... The ejection of the Hull-Daisetta player was totally over the top, the video will show the Hull-Daisetta player under hand tossed the football back to the referee, as the player walked back to the huddle... I guarantee if the game footage is reviewed, this referee will be found to be acting in an unprofessional and bias manner, not the high standard in which Texas referees are regarded in... If the official would have remotely called the penalties both ways, folks could live with it, this was blatantly robbing young student athletes, I don’t know how the head official will be able to sleep tonight... DV good luck on the rest of your season, don’t forget a Christmas card for the head official.

Sincerely,
Chad Downs

So who is the longtime respected 4A coach ?

9 hours ago, RedJollyRoger said:

Facts!

It was very hard to watch a man target kids. I agree with Corona and 55, it was unbelievable, what was witnessed. Deweyville has a darn good team, but if da white hat was professional and unbiased HD wins. You play that game 10 times with neutral refs, HD wins 7 of the 10, especially with da Broussard kid playing. The ref was actually using hand and head gestures to the HD loud fans, as he threw the flags. I was in disbelief this type a thing could happen in 2020... Wonder if da white hat just hated Hodges or someone on da HD staff, hopefully not hating on the kids HD has on da team. Heard da head ref is being investigated, the 1,000 yards of penalties protested, and the Broussard ejection. Boy would I love to see these 2 play one mo time. 

Y'all are unbelievable....lol.  You should quit worrying about the whoopin you just got and get some things fixed before Evadale gives you another one to match! 😂 And will one of you please go check on HD55... I hear he's been on the phone with Dave Campbell all weekend trying to figure out what happened.

2 hours ago, RedJollyRoger said:

Y'all are unbelievable....lol.  You should quit worrying about the whoopin you just got and get some things fixed before Evadale gives you another one to match! 😂 And will one of you please go check on HD55... I hear he's been on the phone with Dave Campbell all weekend trying to figure out what happened.

I’m still alive lol. 

6 hours ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

It was very hard to watch a man target kids. I agree with Corona and 55, it was unbelievable, what was witnessed. Deweyville has a darn good team, but if da white hat was professional and unbiased HD wins. You play that game 10 times with neutral refs, HD wins 7 of the 10, especially with da Broussard kid playing. The ref was actually using hand and head gestures to the HD loud fans, as he threw the flags. I was in disbelief this type a thing could happen in 2020... Wonder if da white hat just hated Hodges or someone on da HD staff, hopefully not hating on the kids HD has on da team. Heard da head ref is being investigated, the 1,000 yards of penalties protested, and the Broussard ejection. Boy would I love to see these 2 play one mo time. 

Make the playoffs and maybe you will.

10 hours ago, DP#1FAN said:

Total Offense for game:

Hull Daisetta     93 yards

Deweyville      390 yards

As predicted it was a hard fought game. Hopefully both teams will represent well in the playoffs. Good luck to both going forward. 

That supposedly 93 yards, must be after the Christmas present of 200 penalty yards was deducted? I know HD had a few long drives of the length of the field. 

16 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Yesterday’s DCTF Computer Rankings (93 schools)
2A-DII
23. Hull-Daisetta
25. Deweyville
55. Evadale
79. Colmesneil
82. Sabine Pass
83. Burkeville
92. High Island

Looks like ole Dave got the memo about the Pirate ref event 😂🤪

Honest question... Do you feel like HD is one of the top 25 2A D2 schools?

1 minute ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Yesterday’s DCTF Computer Rankings (93 schools)
2A-DII
23. Hull-Daisetta
25. Deweyville
55. Evadale
79. Colmesneil
82. Sabine Pass
83. Burkeville
92. High Island

Looks like ole Dave got the memo about the Pirate ref event 😂🤪

Or maybe they just don't know what they're talking about. Burkeville beat Sabine Pass on Monday. 

Dave's is pretty accurate for up around Dallas and for the big schools. Everywhere else they're just guessing.