Deweyville 30 Hull-Daisetta 22 /FINAL

AggiesAreWe

• WOSgrad changed the title to Deweyville 30 Hull-Daisetta 22 /FINAL

Good win DV and Good luck on the rest of season. 

H-D couldn’t control the  offensive or defensive line. Plain and simple. 

And even still they should’ve won but...

45 yards in unsportsmanlike penalties and at least 7-8 false starts

A faced mask at the end of the game that was a huge play and totally uncalled for that was the story of the game. 

Keep fighting H-D . 

2 hours ago, Corona_with_Lime said:

Not getting any better. Unsportsmanlike foul on Broussard for “tossing” the ball back to the ref too hard (after a no fumble call that HD recovered). Tack on another on for good measure. 30 yards pirates. Here ya go. HD fans are getting seriously unruly 

Broussard was ejected early on...

This isn’t just some hard core HD Al Bundy’s crying and making excuses. This was blatant. I spent the 3rd quarter sitting with a very well respected local coach (on the staff of a top 5 team in the SETX 3A/4A poll) and he said this was terrible and one sided officiating and he couldn’t imagine how he and his staff would have been acting on the sidelines. 

On a lighter note, my son just told me on that way home “Dad that game was hard to watch. That’s the worst called game I’ve seen in 8 years!” .... he’s 8 years old 😂

8 minutes ago, Corona_with_Lime said:

This isn’t just some hard core HD Al Bundy’s crying and making excuses. This was blatant. I spent the 3rd quarter sitting with a very well respected local coach (on the staff of a top 5 team in the SETX 3A/4A poll) and he said this was terrible and one sided officiating and he couldn’t imagine how he and his staff would have been acting on the sidelines. 

On a lighter note, my son just told me on that way home “Dad that game was hard to watch. That’s the worst called game I’ve seen in 8 years!” .... he’s 8 years old 😂

😂

6 minutes ago, RedJollyRoger said:

Hats off to HD's #8...he's a good player and he played hard all night. 

I know he’d appreciate that. Bryce is a good kid and one of the few seniors. #32 is a load running the ball, yalls QB is solid and makes plays and that little #1 is a heck of a ball player (on both sides of the ball). Reminds me a lot of an old DV Pirate from about 25 years ago.... Logan Moore. 

And so much for DV not being bigger than HD!! We got manhandled in the trenches and gave up about 40lbs a kid on average if i had to guess. TE to TE across that offensive line in that slot-T is plenty of cornfed boys lol