Deweyville 30 Hull-Daisetta 22 /FINAL

AggiesAreWe

HD 55 is delusional. 

First.... He thinks he can coach better than the HD coaching staff.  Funny stuff.

Second.... Several of their players could start for many of the 3A-4A teams in the area.

Third..... they have 2 Sub 4.5 athletes...  ( how would he know... no timing systems in HD..  hour glass timing is obsolete.

and Now..... they have the best Grass field in America....

😳

3 minutes ago, oldman said:

HD 55 is delusional. 

First.... He thinks he can coach better than the HD coaching staff.  Funny stuff.

Second.... Several of their players could start for many of the 3A-4A teams in the area.

Third..... they have 2 Sub 4.5 athletes...  ( how would he know... no timing systems in HD..  hour glass timing is obsolete.

😳

😎🙄

21 minutes ago, oldman said:

HD 55 is delusional. 

😳

I bet he’s a Viking fan and wants to fire Tom Herman

13 minutes ago, oldman said:

You would lose your bet MR HD.   Played thru college.....if I were in the band I vision myself as a drummer.

Being from HD you strike me as a banjo player ..... visions of “Deliverance “ in my head.

Let me guess, if not for a major knee injury, you would have been a 1st round pick! 😂 Tennis college player and shuffleboard! 🤪

Deweyvillle returns the favor and grinds down for an opening drive score. Converts with a 4 yard gain on 4th and 3. 2 point try is good. 

Bobcats - 8

Pirates - 8

2:50 in 1st

on a side note the lighting is horrible and hard to even see. 9 portable light plants setup on the track and the one on the 50 on HD’s side is completely out. Been that way since kickoff and no one is coming to work on it. 

• WOSgrad changed the title to Deweyville 30 Hull-Daisetta 22 /FINAL