West Orange-Stark 36 Silsbee 6/Final

AggiesAreWe

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lol.  I see haters from other fan bases using this opportunity to take shots at Silsbee after this lopsided loss.  Funny, those same people were mute the last 2 years.  They vocal now.  Smh

Keep getting better, Tigers.  It’s all about how you finish things.

Yea they’ll finish things alright and embarrass the whole town in the process.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I still have Silsbee finishing 2nd in district. Just like they have the last few years.

Dude now you are just copying me at this point... that’s exactly what I said about Vidor after you came for us. Now you’re shooting for 2nd place lol predictable. I’d be embarrassed as a coach though if I couldn’t control my team emotionally.

22 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Dude now you are just copying me at this point... that’s exactly what I said about Vidor after you came for us. Now you’re shooting for 2nd place lol predictable. I’d be embarrassed as a coach though if I couldn’t control my team emotionally.

Vidor wont win anything and has never sit this out let the big boy schools talk this isn’t tennis lol and Vidor can’t control a win past week 10 

52 minutes ago, PrettyBoi10 said:

Vidor wont win anything and has never sit this out let the big boy schools talk this isn’t tennis lol and Vidor can’t control a win past week 10 

I know you are not talking about Silsbee when you say big boy schools. What have they ever won? Silsbee is probably the best team to never win anything so you might want to rethink that Pretty Boi. Maybe they won a few sideline brawls or something lol.

Well, that was a circus of a game. Were the refs a little overzealous with the yellow hankys? Yes. Was it toward both sides? Also yes. Regardless of who played dirty or who didn’t, retaliation is just as bad as the act that caused it in my opinion. WOS players always know that anyone they play are guaranteed to do two things.
 1. Give the most effort they will all season. (Most teams that have WOS on their schedule, circle that game and consider it their super bowl.) 

2. Most teams that play WOS are already mentally beat before the game even starts. They will try and do anything and everything to get in the Mustangs head and try to get them to lose their composure. (yes, even the coaches of opposing teams try).

This is not aimed toward Silsbee, just a generalization. As a matter of fact I can only name a handful of teams in our area that the “fear factor” of playing WOS doesn’t affect..one of them is Silsbee normally. 

With both of those said, you have to be smarter than that! You already know certain teams will try that and I for dang sure know Coach T preaches it! Just ignore it and play Mustang football! The scoreboard will do the talking! 

6 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I know you are not talking about Silsbee when you say big boy schools. What have they ever won? Silsbee is probably the best team to never win anything so you might want to rethink that Pretty Boi. Maybe they won a few sideline brawls or something lol.

State semifinals two years in a row is pretty good IMO.. and AAW has been predicting Silsbee to get 2nd place in district since the beginning of the year.

9 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Well you lost by 30 so I guess your prediction was kinda close... I knew Silsbee would get outclassed but this time y’all took it literally. Proved it on the field and beyond. Don’t really care though, just checking on you like you did us lol good luck.

How is that Dominating Top of the District defense?

You and HD 55 need to join forces.   

Sometimes refs from different regions call games different some are very controlling and some let teams play example in basketball Silsbee played W-os in Port Arthur some years ago every time either team inbound the basketball they called travel neither team could figure out why at the end 34 traveling calls were made and the game last for hours I’m not sure what happen in last night’s football game Silsbee uses refs from different chapters across the state and maybe they called it how they seem fit and didn’t take any BS from the players.

I hate doing this time that the negative stuff comes out !! With everything that took place lastnite.  Neither team rep either school well lastnite.all the personal fouls.ik the refs were trigger happy.but both teams needs to realize its not beating setx teams.its abt trying to get to state title.bcz of how the yr has gone so far.u have to be mentally tough.and lastnite I didn't see it. Me personally with everything thats going in the world.the one distraction we have football.kinda bothers me.with all the tick for tack.

7 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Been to state 2 years in a row and a few basketball championships. Vidor has literally won NOTHING!!!!

45 minutes ago, BobcatDad said:

The last two years the district games were pretty close not like this game

Don’t matter.  In football, all that matters is the end result.  A 1 point loss, a 40 point loss.  Same thing.  Ask Strake Jesuit last year how they feel about their season series vs West Brook.  Took one on the chin early and what did they do when it counted in the playoffs?  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Don’t matter.  In football, all that matters is the end result.  A 1 point loss, a 40 point loss.  Same thing.  Ask Strake Jesuit last year how they feel about their season series vs West Brook.  Took one on the chin early and what did they do when it counted in the playoffs?  

Well I doubt very seriously that they will meet up again 

5 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

I agree, Silsbee could not compete with Carthage and right now WO-S probably loses to them, but make no mistake, they would compete.

Key word right now.  The WO-S team I seen on the field would not compete with Carthage.  But if they were to get better, then who knows...