West Orange-Stark 36 Silsbee 6/Final

AggiesAreWe

Just now, Boneyard Boys said:

Haha 😂 starting to love you Jasper guys.

There's no love lost between us and the Tigers, but some of us are more vocal about it than others.  I respect AAW and a couple of other contributors of theirs immensely. but it doesn't bother me that they aren't any good this year. 

We get a lot of crap for being reluctant to schedule them and I've been critical of that myself at times. Maybe people will start to understand what that was all about, including me. 

1 minute ago, MMstangfan said:

Exactly what WOS expected , Same old Silsbee if you ask me, been watching it for years , doesn’t matter the sport , poor sportsmanship all around. Just compare Trophy Cases. 

Just now, Bulldogs92 said:

There's no love lost between us and the Tigers, but some of us are more vocal about it than others.  I respect AAW and a couple of other contributors of theirs immensely. but it doesn't bother me that they aren't any good this year. 

We get a lot of crap for being reluctant to schedule them and I've been critical of that myself at times. Maybe people will start to understand what that was all about, including me. 

I’m down with WOS and Jasper then lol Silsbee not so much. I didn’t see any of y’all’s fans on the Vidor thread after a bad beat but I did see AAW...

1 minute ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I've got no beef with Pirate Nation at all. Only respect. 

Same man I just wish we could have played with the same fire and importance that we did against y’all this week. We wanted to beat y’all bad but we expected to beat Splendora. The Vidor Pirates looked like they had a completely different team on the field.

Just now, Boneyard Boys said:

Same man I just wish we could have played with the same fire and importance that we did against y’all this week. We wanted to beat y’all bad but we expected to beat Splendora. The Vidor Pirates looked like they had a completely different team on the field.

It's hard to get up for every game. You would think that it would be easier for kids to do that. I remember being excited for all of ours, but some of them were pretty damn electric..

We should understand that as adults. I rarely get fired up to go to the office every day. LOL

1 minute ago, Bulldogs92 said:

It's hard to get up for every game. You would think that it would be easier for kids to do that. I remember being excited for all of ours, but some of them were pretty damn electric..

We should understand that as adults. I rarely get fired up to go to the office every day. LOL

You mean you don’t wake up every morning excited to go to work?? Shame 😂😂

I think beating up on poor Lumberton gave some people unrealistic expectations of what to expect from Silsbee this year.

We lost a lot from a year ago. We're really young this year and a little rough around the edges. Hopefully we can get some things cleaned up and show some improvements the next three games and carry that over into next year.

Just now, Tigers94 said:

I think beating up on poor Lumberton gave some people unrealistic expectations of what to expect from Silsbee this year.

We lost a lot from a year ago. We're really young this year and a little rough around the edges. Hopefully we can get some things cleaned up and show some improvements the next three games and carry that over into next year.

You guys will be fine. Sports are cyclical for most of us and we suck sometimes. Some of us less than others, but you get what I'm saying. 

Not worried about our Orange County neighbors.  They've always had a great football program.  They're proud of that football tradition and it has been earned.

But I'll not pretend that that both of our communities don't have classless individuals.

Silsbee has unfortunately been involved with some pretty serious actions in high school sports but to pretend that ANY of the surrounding communities haven't had their own share of embarrassing or shameless acts is what I find so hypocritical.

I love this town.  I love most of the ideals that come with living here. Just as many of you love your communities.

Leave it at that and quit lumping the whole town, any town, and it's citizens Into one pot.  That is what's shameful.

Good win this week Stangs and as always good luck.

Until next time.