West Orange-Stark 36 Silsbee 6/Final

AggiesAreWe

4 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee is embarrassing themselves and its not a good look. Ive heard Silsbee has a dirty team and seems undisciplined. This is a reflection on the coaches and the kids not maintaining their composure. 

I bet Coach Smith has them running their butts off this week. He’s always been good on discipline from what I’ve seen

7 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee is embarrassing themselves and its not a good look. Ive heard Silsbee has a dirty team and seems undisciplined. This is a reflection on the coaches and the kids not maintaining their composure. 

Not a dirty team.  Just losing and frustrated.  It's a discipline problem that can be corrected if they want to.  

32 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

36-6 in the 4th, tempers are flaring. Refs just need to call the game final. Everybody go home.

28 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Believe that is Baltrips 7th fumble of the season.

16 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Arline needs to get a hold of himself. He has totally lost his cool.

Put him on the bench.

How about that AAW... Looks like y’all lost in even more embarrassing fashion than Vidor. At least we held our composure, your team is in disarray. Thanks for checking on us after a tough loss this week but you may want to get your own house in order before you worry about others. I told you we would be in the same boat after this weeks game but it looks like your boat may have sprung a leak or two and your sinking fast buddy.

4 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

How about that AAW... Looks like y’all lost in even more embarrassing fashion than Vidor. At least we held our composure, your team is in disarray. Thanks for checking on us after a tough loss this week but you may want to get your own house in order before you worry about others. I told you we would be in the same boat after this weeks game but it looks like your boat may have sprung a leak or two and your sinking fast buddy.

CLOWN🙄

2 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

have you ever noticed SILSBEE is ALWAYS involved these type of incidents 

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I picked WO-S to win by 20+.

No egg on my face.

Never made the Tigers more than what they are.

Well you lost by 30 so I guess your prediction was kinda close... I knew Silsbee would get outclassed but this time y’all took it literally. Proved it on the field and beyond. Don’t really care though, just checking on you like you did us lol good luck.

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to West Orange-Stark 36 Silsbee 6/Final
Just now, MMstangfan said:
35 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Exactly what WOS expected , Same old Silsbee if you ask me, been watching it for years , doesn’t matter the sport , poor sportsmanship all around. Just compare Trophy Cases.