West Orange-Stark 36 Silsbee 6/Final

AggiesAreWe

1 minute ago, MMstangfan said:

Both ejection’s happened after a rugby scrum , evidently was Some unsportsmanlike activity going on and Gales  and Ziegler were not happy about it. 

I don't know if its true or not, but I've been told it was some crotch grabbing and the refs caught the retaliation... 

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

I don't know if its true or not, but I've been told it was some crotch grabbing and the refs caught the retaliation... 

No that I agree with the practice...

but if you were gonna play football there were always two rules back in the day....

Wear a cup and end up face down when tackled if possible.   😉

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yep. But cooler heads will prevail. U have to keep ur composure in a game like this.but I can't understand.if anyone has seen w.o play.there strength is thereLBs. So why do they put this team in bad positions like this.

16 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Been a long time since I have seen a lack of athletes on the Tiger offense.

They seem to pass the eye test though. Is it that they are young or maybe just haven’t meshed yet? I’ve seen that before with teams that looked terrible in the beginning of the season, only to dang near run the table after they got it together. I think Wimberley had a team start out 0-4 or 0-5 then make a run to the Quarter or Semi Finals.

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to West Orange-Stark 36 Silsbee 6/Final