Beaumont West Brook 56 Bellaire Episcopal 10/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Beaumont West Brook 56 Bellaire Episcopal 10/FINAL

In this game, WB was just better than these guys and you could see it early minus the two early turnovers.  They were faster, stronger, and better coached. And this was a game that Anderson needed to run wild.  Foxall and Guidry was the consistent punch WB needed.  I also liked the good things the Jr. QB Briscoe did when he came in.  Great way to rebound, WB defense after getting shredded last week.  They make good tackles, and didn’t allow much.  The way that they’ve been playing, I can realistically see them challenging for that 2nd spot in district.

no additional remarks on this game.  Just a dominant win.

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

In this game, WB was just better than these guys and you could see it early minus the two early turnovers.  They were faster, stronger, and better coached. And this was a game that Anderson needed to run wild.  Foxall and Guidry was the consistent punch WB needed.  I also liked the good things the Jr. QB Briscoe did when he came in.  Great way to rebound, WB defense after getting shredded last week.  They make good tackles, and didn’t allow much.  The way that they’ve been playing, I can realistically see them challenging for that 2nd spot in district.

Put your glasses back on Soulja if you would have said 3rd or 4th....2nd wont happen. That district is stacked and the Houston schools all have the transfer portal open for beam up to the campus of choice. 

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I agree with this assessment. West Brook was too much for Episcopal.

I was impressed in how the Bruin front 7 on defense played against what is probably the best O-line they will face all year. Three of the O-lineman for Episcopal all have Power 5 conference offers. The right tackle is committed to Ohio State, the right guard is committed to Oklahoma and the center has offers from Alabama, Florida, Oklahoma, Texas and many others. Brook just had too much speed.

The 10 points scored by the Knights was against Brook's 2nd team D.

3 minutes ago, Hooohead.com said:

Put your glasses back on Soulja if you would have said 3rd or 4th....2nd wont happen. That district is stacked and the Houston schools all have the transfer portal open for beam up to the campus of choice. 

If WB plays like they’ve been playing, I see them squeezing by Humble and Summer Creek.  And I see them playing good football to possibly upset Atascocita... so that’s where I was coming from with that comment...