35-0 halftime lead turns into Covid forfeit 1-0 loss

Boneyard Boys

So he moved to a fence near the field to continue watching the game, but the petty tyrannical school district couldn’t handle someone disobeying their useless mask order.  The police weren’t going to do anything so the school district cancelled the game.  It’s on them. It’s BS if they are rewarded with a forfeit win while losing 35-0.  

13 hours ago, Eazy said:

So he moved to a fence near the field to continue watching the game, but the petty tyrannical school district couldn’t handle someone disobeying their useless mask order.  The police weren’t going to do anything so the school district cancelled the game.  It’s on them. It’s BS if they are rewarded with a forfeit win while losing 35-0.  

Amen.........

12 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

I really hate these idiots who think they have a right to get sick and make other people sick. Just goes to show you how stuck on stupid America really is.

It is unfortunate that the kids playing the game have to be punished. They didn't do anything wrong.

Please read the article.. He wasn't allowed inside the stadium without a mask. That's just fine. Then he was watching alone from a distance and the game was still cancelled at halftime? This is a PRIME example of a power grab and over-reach by a petty school official. I get it if the guy was in the stands, he wasn't.

41 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

The dad is a freaking IDIOT!

Why? Please explain how watching a game alone from a parking lot, apparently with no one else around with the exception of school officials who followed the dad to harass him, makes the dad an idiot? He was not allowed entrance to the game, and went to the parking lot to watch. Wearing a mask in a parking lot is the equivalent to wearing a mask alone in your car. 

He picked the wrong sacrifice to make his point. He was still on their property. He knew the consequences, right or wrong, and he took a stand at those kid’s expense. I don’t agree with what the school made him do either. But I’m not gonna sacrifice all those kids’ win because I wanna be a jackass. 

7 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

He picked the wrong sacrifice to make his point. He was still on their property. He knew the consequences, right or wrong, and he took a stand at those kid’s expense. I don’t agree with what the school made him do either. But I’m not gonna sacrifice all those kids’ win because I wanna be a jackass. 

I'll counter by saying the school officials that made the unnecessary decision are the real jackasses. They did not have to do what they did. It was done out of pure animosity, hatred, and a hunger for whatever power the school officials feel they gained by taking that action. The guy went to the parking lot for crying out loud. 

If they told me that I have to leave and I had a son playing on the team I will just had to leave I will not do anything or hurt the team like that he had a choice and he made the wrong choice he cause his son team to lose by forfeit it's not right for the kids to play real hard and lose like that but it's the choice the dad made and was he wrong I can't say yes or I can't say no if I know if I was the dad I would've just had to went home or watch it from the parking lot 

56 minutes ago, gogo1734 said:

I'll counter by saying the school officials that made the unnecessary decision are the real jackasses. They did not have to do what they did. It was done out of pure animosity, hatred, and a hunger for whatever power the school officials feel they gained by taking that action. The guy went to the parking lot for crying out loud. 

I don’t disagree. Not one bit. 

1 hour ago, Stangfan#1 said:

If they told me that I have to leave and I had a son playing on the team I will just had to leave I will not do anything or hurt the team like that he had a choice and he made the wrong choice he cause his son team to lose by forfeit it's not right for the kids to play real hard and lose like that but it's the choice the dad made and was he wrong I can't say yes or I can't say no if I know if I was the dad I would've just had to went home or watch it from the parking lot 

He was watching from the parking lot. Please read the article in the link with the original post.

If u come to my house and I require a mask and u refuse to wear one and refuse to leave. I call the police and have him arrested for trespassing.

the subject was at their school which is their house . The law should have arrested him and it should have had no effect on the game. 
they should not be allowed a forfeit because the local law did not do their job.

The team that was leading 35-0 was awarded the victory.  Both teams agreed to that.  People that have never had any power in their life now have this new found power over people and they are enjoying it.  It’s not about masks or safety of children.  They are actually destroying the mental health of their students.  Apparently that’s not a concern.