Question for any and all who have some experience in psychology

stevenash

10 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If you have multiple conversations with a group of individuals and person X continually refers to the other posters mommies, would that indicate that person x  is experiencing internal  trauma because he was abandoned by or abused by his own mother at an early age?

Person X is just distraught because he know’s Trump is his DADDY! 😎

I don't recall mentioning your name in this thread.  How  arrogant/egotistical of you!!!!! But it sounds as though I might have hit a nerve.  Did your mother leave you or was she mean to you?  Was it because you could not define negative correlation?  Or did it have something to do with sycophants or self delusion?

17 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Stevenash, what it says is that you comment on virtually everything I write even though it is addressed to someone else.  You are like their mama interceding.

I'm now in the race to see if I can beat stevenash in responding to every post you make. Playing victim won't get you a reprieve after the condescending posts you have habitually offered.

What evidence do you consider as proof that stevenash is acting like a "mama"? Let's put your analytical skills to the test once again. Why, I don't know. You've previously been found wanting on just sophomoric levels of comprehension. But let's give this a go anyway...just to further solidify your ineptness at analyzing subjects beyond your skill set, i.e. normal conversation. So, does responding to posts make you a "mama"? Do you consider yourself to belong to that group? If not, define what you consider makes one a "mama".

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I don't recall mentioning your name in this thread.  How  arrogant/egotistical of you!!!!! But it sounds as though I might have hit a nerve.  Did your mother leave you or was she mean to you?  Was it because you could not define negative correlation?  Or did it have something to do with sycophants or self delusion?

You beat me. I'll get you next time. I'll have to practice getting a little faster on the draw.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

If you have multiple conversations with a group of individuals and person X continually refers to the other posters mommies, would that indicate that person x  is experiencing internal  trauma because he was abandoned by or abused by his own mother at an early age?

Could be an Oedipus complex. Maybe he REALLY likes his mommy. 

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Nope

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

It appears that he hit a nerve. You created a thread to talk about his comments