WOS @ siLsbee

WOSdrummer99

WOS @ siLsbee  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/2020 at 12:25 AM

1 minute ago, JasperDAWG said:

I be damned Delta may prevent this and many other games.

*!!@#$*?!!!!=[÷!!!!@!@(vulgarities at the thought of us all having another  life altering event to deal with)😲

All we can do is prepare, I did my hurricane prep earlier and ready to watch football this "weekend" 🤷🏾‍♂️

I keep waiting for Silsbee to start their annual improvement.  If it’s going to happen this year, this should be the game.  Even then, wouldn’t expect a Tiger victory, but only losing by two TD’s would show it’s started.

On the downside, if 2nd Place team gets Carthage, it’s turn out the lights.  The Carthage OL is so big it has to effect the rotation of the earth when they’re all together.  The grocery stores up there have to be doing a booming business.

11 hours ago, STiger85 said:

Who

We had a "Big Spoon" for years. I'm pretty sure he coached the D-line under Gene Walkoviak, but he's better known for being arguably the best track coach in Texas. He's probably chuckling up there in heaven about being in a WO-S/Silsbee thread. He hated both schools as much as anybody. Big shout out to Coach Spoon!

WO-S  30

Silsbee 10

1 hour ago, Who That said:

So did WO.s make it to the 5th round last year...? Are the year before that huh... I'm wateing 🤔

Say y'all won by luck bro that was the past this is the future and we is much improved now and I think this year we have something to say about that but ask ur self something did silsbee ever won a state championship ask me that case close

4 minutes ago, Stangfan#1 said:

Say y'all won by luck bro that was the past this is the future and we is much improved now and I think this year we have something to say about that but ask ur self something did silsbee ever won a state championship ask me that case close

I was there both times and trust me, those wins were definitely not luck...  🤷🏾‍♂️

57 minutes ago, Stangfan#1 said:

I hate to give u the bad news, but as long as Carthage is D2, WOS will not go to any state championships