WOS @ siLsbee

WOSdrummer99

WOS @ siLsbee  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/2020 at 12:25 AM

6 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

This is no brainer.. silsbee is gonna lose, probably much worse than the previous two years, but they’ll turn around and dish our their annual playoff spanking to the stangs 😂

I would agree with you but the team that finishes 2nd or 3rd in this district would see Carthage before they would face the Mustangs in the playoffs.

How good is West Orange's pass offense? Silsbee has a pretty good defense. Their only real weakness shown so far this year is against the pass. That might keep this game from getting out of hand.

Keep it from getting out of hand till the second half anyways. We're not good. Good teams don't turn the ball over 3 - 4 times a game. We've had four games (three and a half if you're being picky) to fix this.

Wouldn't surprise me if this plays out like the Pleasant Groove game.

Final score might be ugly.

1 minute ago, ladybug33 said:

I do not agree that this game will be a blow out. Silsbee will defend and make a close game until the 4th. My question is how are we playing this game 2 years in a row in Silsbee?  I may be mistaken about the venue for last year.

It is because of realignment.  Realignment brings new district schedules that might not have continuity with previous schedules.  Don't worry, the game will be in West Orange next year. 

Silsbee could win this game. I think there is a lot of talent. Players are not put in the position that’s the best fit. Over the years I’ve seen Randy Smith pull plays out of his hat to pull off the win. Defense is improving since the PG game. They have only given up 14 points in two games.  There has to be some changes on offense.  If they find their niche they could very well win win this game. 

3 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

This is no brainer.. silsbee is gonna lose, probably much worse than the previous two years, but they’ll turn around and dish our their annual playoff spanking to the stangs 😂

Sorry L-trian more experienced and better defensive team.lol I hate to say this but foster had gotten the better of pop the last 2 yrs. And not to mention Silsbee secondary was way better than any receiver w.o had on there team the last couple years.i can really assure u #6, #4,# 19 are as gud as advertised.the only team that has stopped them this yr has been themselves. This is one of the deepest team they have had in abt 4yrs. I will assure this week they want show up thinking that they're world beaters like they have the last few weeks.trust me know Silsbee has handed to them the last couple years.

3 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

How good is West Orange's pass offense? Silsbee has a pretty good defense. Their only real weakness shown so far this year is against the pass. That might keep this game from getting out of hand.

Keep it from getting out of hand till the second half anyways. We're not good. Good teams don't turn the ball over 3 - 4 times a game. We've had four games (three and a half if you're being picky) to fix this.

Wouldn't surprise me if this plays out like the Pleasant Groove game.

Final score might be ugly.

There pass offense is pretty good. 

WOS by 17. Both teams are still making mistakes on both sides of the ball. Both teams will have to cut out the yellow flags and mistakes and fine tune their games. Hoping for a safe and injury free game and both teams improve because you use district and what little pre-season you may have had to work on your game. They both must play better if a long run in the playoffs is to be had.

WOS needs to tighten up on their penalties and miscues are Silsbee could keep it close and sneak out a win.Silsbee is the type of team you don't want to keep giving them a chance to beat you.Had HJ not imploded with costly turnovers and miscues they were playing WOS pretty good. 

1 hour ago, piratevillain said:

WO-S 42

Silsbee 24

Hmmm...we are gonna score 24........thats quite generous.   If we score that many points, and they arent aall at the end of a blowout,  then i doubt wos scores 42.  I dont feel our offense can stay on the field long enoughto let our defense keep us in the game much more putup 24 against wos!