Newton vs New Waverly

EAGLEFOREVER

Newton vs New Waverly  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Newton
    • New Waverly

1 hour ago, Setx fan said:

NW is one of the better teams in the district. Newton by 3 or 4 scores. 

Newton by 3 or 4 scores after the first half?  C'mon man!  

Newton 59

NW 6

Cal prep has N Waverly winning by 9 points. They had Newton over A Shiro by 4 points. The first two games really threw their computer off. Guess computers don’t figure hurricane power outages Into their system.

newtons JV started way behind everyone else, but they are starting to roll now. Speed to burn coming up next year. 

Newton may beat new waverly and Hemphill. But Newton is not going to hold Hemphills offensive to just one score in 4 quarters. Just not going to happen. All that chest beating feels good. But district and state run is only going to be more difficult From this point. Is it that Newtons district is week. Some yes, are is it Newton’s just that good. When Newton lost to WOS and Jasper is that Newton was weak. are was it WOS and Jasper were that good? my team Hemphill Will see Newton last game of district. If Hemphill can’t win this game I’d rather lose to a great team like Newton. No shame in that. So to my point if Newton beats a weak district as so many claims but lost to real competition before district. Some might say Newton hasn’t played anyone and when they did they lost. Me personally believe Newton is just getting into the best teams of their district. But soon that 60 to 0 is going to end. Is Newton the real deal this year I believe they are. Although I’ll be supporting my hornets when we meet late district. I’ll be supporting Newton in the playoffs. Good luck to all you Newton Eagles players. Work hard play hard and believe you can win State.

2 hours ago, H-STING said:

Newton may beat new waverly and Hemphill. But Newton is not going to hold Hemphills offensive to just one score in 4 quarters. Just not going to happen. All that chest beating feels good. But district and state run is only going to be more difficult From this point. Is it that Newtons district is week. Some yes, are is it Newton’s just that good. When Newton lost to WOS and Jasper is that Newton was weak. are was it WOS and Jasper were that good? my team Hemphill Will see Newton last game of district. If Hemphill can’t win this game I’d rather lose to a great team like Newton. No shame in that. So to my point if Newton beats a weak district as so many claims but lost to real competition before district. Some might say Newton hasn’t played anyone and when they did they lost. Me personally believe Newton is just getting into the best teams of their district. But soon that 60 to 0 is going to end. Is Newton the real deal this year I believe they are. Although I’ll be supporting my hornets when we meet late district. I’ll be supporting Newton in the playoffs. Good luck to all you Newton Eagles players. Work hard play hard and believe you can win State.

Yea the Hornets better worry about them owls .