Manvel 53 Crosby 20/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Manvel 53 Crosby 20/FINAL
11 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

This is about the least physical team I’ve ever seen from Crosby. They’ve been getting beat up. Hopefully they just bit off more than they could chew with Manvel and George Ranch back to back

They looked much better vs George Ranch to be fair. GR looked like they eventually got worn down by just bodies on bodies for 48 minutes. GR got to sub and we didn't have as many subs. Normal 6a-5a style game. 

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

weren't yall like our only win 2 years ago? 

have fun in 4a it suits your program better. 

No, we’re that little team that beat y’all’s ass in front of your home crowd last year. 4a better suits our program because of our small numbers in enrollment. You guys had about 600 more kids than us last year an still lost to us! 😂 Y’all are 2 and 2 against our little program. 😂 Like I said Overrated Mecca of Choke!😁

17 minutes ago, Realville said:

No, we’re that little team that beat y’all’s ass in front of your home crowd last year. 4a better suits our program because of our small numbers in enrollment. You guys had about 600 more kids than us last year an still lost to us! 😂 Y’all are 2 and 2 against our little program. 😂 Like I said Overrated Mecca of Choke!😁

Must be a Vidor dude. Did y’all make the playoffs last year? 

3 hours ago, Realville said:

Yea I remember that You and PNG held up the Branch Vote so you didn't have to play against him. Magically got cleared After 3rd Week of Districts. 

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Maybe Crosby talent is different than Manvel talent.

Anyone saying Crosby has the Talent of Manvel is silly. There's a reason that program pushes out late playoff runs every year, and it's not like they've innovated the game or something. Good kids, good coaching, good support from district, and good culture. That's been Manvel since day 1 of that school. 

Crosby is not Manvel talent, and haven't been for years (or ever if we only count the time Manvel has existed.) 

But that can also be said of every district in SETX not named WOS or PAM. 

17 hours ago, CCRed said:

I don’t know if it’s because these are non-district games or what, but as the texanlive announcer has said several times, “Crosby is playing with no enthusiasm”.  The coach has to get these kids up for the game. 

Give the Coogs some time man; they have played 2 dang good teams. They will be just fine