Jasper 35 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 minute ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Jasper leads 14-0 at halftime. The defense has played pretty well, but we've struggled some on offense. The Bears are hanging in there. 

Maybe we are not has bad as everyone thinks. We missed a lot during the hurricane. Qb and receivers are not connecting. Y’all have good speed#4 hes hard to contain

1 minute ago, LC-M said:

Maybe we are not has bad as everyone thinks. We missed a lot during the hurricane. Qb and receivers are not connecting. Y’all have good speed#4 hes hard to contain

I think you guys will get better as the season goes on, but I'm impressed with how hard the Bears are playing. They're well coached. 

I'm hoping the coaches get on our kids a little bit. We're not playing as well as we should be. 

1 minute ago, JasperDAWG said:

u mean this DAWG (me)?  If so, fella check this out. I come to this site and have fun talking football. I feel I am cordial for the most part, yes I like to poke at folks and enjoy them giving me hell. what I DON'T DO is talk up the DAWGS like u making sound. 

It’s okay man I like to poke fun at folks too. But I usually piss people off lol. 

• WOSgrad changed the title to Jasper 35 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 0/FINAL