Covid Lockdown Depression

Hagar

I hate to admit it, but Covid lockdowns, closures, mask, social distancing, etc, etc, is getting depressing.   My wife & I both.   I’m sure we’re not unique, but few will admit it.   One of my grandsons was confirmed Wednesday.   Restrictions on attendance, parents, siblings, and sponsors only.   Had to watch it on livestream.   

I’m older than dirt.  Shame to spend my final years like this.  

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I hate to admit it, but Covid lockdowns, closures, mask, social distancing, etc, etc, is getting depressing.   My wife & I both.   I’m sure we’re not unique, but few will admit it.   One of my grandsons was confirmed Wednesday.   Restrictions on attendance, parents, siblings, and sponsors only.   Had to watch it on livestream.   

I hate that for y’all, buddy. 

43 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I'm with you, been watching it online or listening on the radio. Miserable about it honestly. I need to get out of the house. 

2 hours ago, NetCat said:

I'm with you, been watching it online or listening on the radio. Miserable about it honestly. I need to get out of the house. 

Sure.   And I hope no one misinterpreted about my depression.  I’m not about to slit my wrist, it’s just feels like we’re in a pen like cattle.  For 75 years, I roamed free.  Now, it doesn’t feel free.

32 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Sure.   And I hope no one misinterpreted about my depression.  I’m not about to slit my wrist, it’s just feels like we’re in a pen like cattle.  For 75 years, I roamed free.  Now, it doesn’t feel free.

The open range has been closed for the old codgers like you and me. Just hope it's not permanent. 

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

Maybe one day we will be able to watch a basketball game together again.  Wild, crazy notion.