Katy Starting QB McClelland No Longer Enrolled at Katy ISD

BADSANTA

8 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Why would you want him? He's a knucklehead. He's the same young man that was using the n-word all nilly willy last year. He clearly hasn't learned anything.

Besides, even if he transferred, he would still have to serve the school suspension at his new campus. Moving to a new school doesn't negate the punishment.

Tulsa should consider letting him figure this out at Jr. college.  If he's dumb enough, (or more likely entitled enough) to get caught with weed at school, he's not making good life choices right now. He should focus on life and worry about football later.

That said, free the weed in Texas.

Let’s get real here, I mean you could walk the halls of most ANY high school in Texas or the US for that matter and hear every other kid use the “N word” in the context that he used it. I agree with you on freeing the weed tho

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 10:14 AM, BHFAN said:

He may be a good athlete, but you can’t teach stupid. He should fit in well in California 😃

Powerful but true comments. I see it everyday as nurse. Dumb can be helped if allowed. Although stupid & ignorance will learn the hard way. Pray this kid learns life lessons soon. Praying for him & his family 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Looks like he's back in the news...again

This is the hidden content, please

Saw this reported on Channel 2 last night. What is this kid doing? The season is already going, and colleges are taking notes. Had he apologized, slow played this a bit, he may have gotten a chance at the next level. Now, I'm not sure anyone other than JUCO or D3 will want to touch him. Quannel X?? Lawd. 

14 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Yes his daddy owns that and Crown Pizza in Katy

That kid should have graduated in 2018....I remember him playing football with a select team his dad was funding back in 2011 or 2012...Hes still in school....I remember cause most of those West Brook Srs. that were on the team that went to State was in that team...Elia was the QB that got snubbed by his Dad....

37 minutes ago, Hooohead.com said:

That kid should have graduated in 2018....I remember him playing football with a select team his dad was funding back in 2011 or 2012...Hes still in school....I remember cause most of those West Brook Srs. that were on the team that went to State was in that team...Elia was the QB that got snubbed by his Dad....

He has an older brother I don’t know if he played ball or not. That would put him close 20 years old.