Katy Starting QB McClelland No Longer Enrolled at Katy ISD

BADSANTA

2 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I got it confirmed he is a LCM graduate. He could have let his son play for LCM the world beaters of football. If he had contraband I’m sure we would still let him strap up lol

Why would you want him? He's a knucklehead. He's the same young man that was using the n-word all nilly willy last year. He clearly hasn't learned anything.

Besides, even if he transferred, he would still have to serve the school suspension at his new campus. Moving to a new school doesn't negate the punishment.

Tulsa should consider letting him figure this out at Jr. college.  If he's dumb enough, (or more likely entitled enough) to get caught with weed at school, he's not making good life choices right now. He should focus on life and worry about football later.

That said, free the weed in Texas.

3 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Why would you want him? He's a knucklehead. He's the same young man that was using the n-word all nilly willy last year. He clearly hasn't learned anything.

Besides, even if he transferred, he would still have to serve the school suspension at his new campus. Moving to a new school doesn't negate the punishment.

Tulsa should consider letting him figure this out at Jr. college.  If he's dumb enough, (or more likely entitled enough) to get caught with weed at school, he's not making good life choices right now. He should focus on life and worry about football later.

That said, free the weed in Texas.

I was being sarcastic buddy lol calm down. Crouch would probably start him at right guard anyways haha