Replacing Electrolytes

Hagar

My bad.  Should have posted at start of summer.   Been consuming a similar recipe all my life.   Replenishes electrolytes.

Take a half container of Clamato (I prefer the picante).  Put a skosch of salt, 5 or 6 shakes of Tabasco, and filled remainder with dill pickle juice.   Chill in fridge.  Use after outdoor activities or after tying one on.

Recipe is flexible.  My son uses Bloody Mary mix in lieu of Clamato.   Btw, my kids recently bought me a case of 4 gallons of dill pickle juice from Amazon.  Heaven, pure heaven.

This is the hidden content, please

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

My bad.  Should have posted at start of summer.   Been consuming a similar recipe all my life.   Replenishes electrolytes.

Take a half container of Clamato (I prefer the picante).  Put a skosch of salt, 5 or 6 shakes of Tabasco, and filled remainder with dill pickle juice.   Chill in fridge.  Use after outdoor activities or after tying one on.

Recipe is flexible.  My son uses Bloody Mary mix in lieu of Clamato.   Btw, my kids recently bought me a case of 4 gallons of dill pickle juice from Amazon.  Heaven, pure heaven.

This is the hidden content, please

Hagar, you should see a doctor. The mental kind... 😂

Btw, Clamato tastes like a tomato’s sweaty crotch after a 5 mile jog.