Trump - Biden Debate

Realville

42 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Not my question!! Your president wouldn't denounce a terrorist group. 

Well like I stated in another post I watched only 20 minutes of the debate. So I didn’t see that part.

white supremacy is a belief.  And I am against that belief and like the kkk that believe that I am against it.

Trump has designated antifa and kkk as terrorist groups.

he has done a lot for minorities....it just not shown on media outlets because that isn’t click bait.

go look at the policies he has signed and put in place.

will you answer my question what has Biden done and what has kamala done.

and please go listen to bob woodson he is a veteran of the original civil rights movement with King.

50 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Yes he did. Stop saying what Obama did or didn't do. He beennout of office 4 years. We talking about Donald and last night. 

Why not bring up Obama? He keeps sticking his nose in Trump’s business. Tell Obama to shut his pie hole because he’s been out of office four years. While you’re at it, tell Hillary she lost. 

40 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

5GallonBucket, I have been sick such as having the flu.  But not agreeing with you about abortion does not make me a sick individual.  You are obsessed with abortion and religion.

“Vile” then

who came up with using the word abort instead of what really defines it “KILL”

you don’t have to be a religious person to care about an innocent life that cannot defend itself.

and yes in my opinion you are a sick minded ......sorry....VILE person if you believe it is ok to kill an innocent life.....a life that fully depends on someone to nurture and care for

10 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I did not watch the debate but I did find out one thing that I am very proud of. Keeping up with the goings on on my Facebook page tonight, I've come to the conclusion that I have a very diverse circle of friends. It seems I am very well rounded.

Based on the comments there, it looked like the debate ended in a draw. Most of the comments were folks that were embarrassed by both sides. That is why I will not vote for President in the upcoming election. I refuse to vote for the "lesser of two evils" when it comes to the office of the President of the United States. I will vote in the other elections in November, but not for President.

Yeah... that was a disaster.  

Honestly, though... when you fail to vote, you actually helped the winner.  

4 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I agree with that.

What has caused this demise?

Richard Nixon.  It's been like this since his Presidency..... Each side has seen "their" guy savaged by the other side until it's just expected.  The hypocrisy knows no bounds.  Whether it's Reagan's Iran-Contra scandal, Bush's tax increases, Clinton's sex scandals and Whitewater, Bush's Gulf War and economic collapse, Obama's healthcare debacle, putrid economic recovery, and diminished race relations, or any number of things that Trump has been involved in.  There are no limits to what either side will say or do to one another.  Unfortunately, I think that the only natural place for it to go from hear is violence.  Heck, it's already happening in metro areas. 

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Why didn't Donald Trump denouce White Supremecy? As far as he is concerned he hates people of color. Most of you on this thread show up to high school games where there are plenty of kids of color scoring touchdowns, making baskets, or hitting a baseball. How can you support a president who can't denounce hate groups such ass the KKK or Proudboys? So are black people only good to support on sports? Do you as a Trump supporter hate black people too? You are casting your vote for someone who stands against everything Martin Luther King and others have tried to do and that is unit. 45 spews hate people!!! 

Why should he, when they aren't even a problem?  Why didn't they even ask Biden to denounce Antifa or BLM?  They're both hate groups, and they've been responsible for 99% of the unrest we've seen this year.  You haven't seen any white supremacists (who don't realistically even exist anymore) or Proudboys out burning cop cars, looting, or attacking innocent people.  Y'all just get your feelings hurt when good people get sick of your tantrums. 

Name one hateful thing he's ever said about black people.  I'll bet you can't.  YOU are the one spewing hate. 

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Why should he, when they aren't even a problem?  Why didn't they even ask Biden to denounce Antifa or BLM?  They're both hate groups, and they've been responsible for 99% of the unrest we've seen this year.  You haven't seen any white supremacists (who don't realistically even exist anymore) or Proudboys out burning cop cars, looting, or attacking innocent people.  Y'all just get your feelings hurt when good people get sick of your tantrums. 

Name one hateful thing he's ever said about black people.  I'll bet you can't.  YOU are the one spewing hate. 

It has been proven that white supremecy is the #1 hate group in America. Fact check that!!! #1!!!! Trumps biggest supporters are mostly people who affiliate themselves with hate. 

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sorry my man but Virgina was his opportunity to denounce hate and he was put on the spot on tv and wouldn't do it. He is a pure racist at heart and didn't want to do it in fear of losing votes.

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Why didn't Donald Trump denouce White Supremecy? As far as he is concerned he hates people of color. Most of you on this thread show up to high school games where there are plenty of kids of color scoring touchdowns, making baskets, or hitting a baseball. How can you support a president who can't denounce hate groups such ass the KKK or Proudboys? So are black people only good to support on sports? Do you as a Trump supporter hate black people too? You are casting your vote for someone who stands against everything Martin Luther King and others have tried to do and that is unit. 45 spews hate people!!! 

Take that nonsense else where. He’s denounced racist groups till he’s blue in the face. Martin Luther King would be embarrassed to even know you, you little race pimp! So your answer to race relations is to fight racism with racism which is what you do when you get on here an accuse people of being racist when know nothing about there life experiences and how they treat people. Your not a part of the solution you are a part of the problem. Go to YouTube there’s plenty of clips of him denouncing hate groups and racism. 

1 minute ago, Realville said:

Take that nonsense else where. He’s denounced racist groups till he’s blue in the face. Martin Luther King would be embarrassed to even know you, you little race pimp! So your answer to race relations is to fight racism with racism which is what you do when you get on here an accuse people of being racist when know nothing about there life experiences and how they treat people. Your not a part of the solution you are a part of the problem. Go to YouTube there’s plenty of clips of him denouncing hate groups and racism. 

He didn't denouce racism dude. Be real!!! It wouldn't be all over every major news station if he did!! Thats a clown move bro. You im sure don't like people of color and ride the wave of hate and racism with 45. 

5 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Sorry my man but Virgina was his opportunity to denounce hate and he was put on the spot on tv and wouldn't do it. He is a pure racist at heart and didn't want to do it in fear of losing votes.

YOU are the one accusing him of spewing hate.  

But you can't come up with a single racist statement that he's ever muttered.    

C'mon.   I'll agree with you.  I just need one racist quote.  Just one.  Betcha can't.  Because it's a lie that fools believe. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

YOU are the one accusing him of spewing hate.  

But you can't come up with a single racist statement that he's ever muttered.    

C'mon.   I'll agree with you.  I just need one racist quote.  Just one.  Betcha can't.  Because it's a lie that fools believe. 

He and his dad were sued by the justice dept, because of their discriminatory housing practices against minorities. 

1 hour ago, SW1966 said:

5GallonBucket, I have been sick such as having the flu.  But not agreeing with you about abortion does not make me a sick individual.  You are obsessed with abortion and religion.

They dont believe in abortion, but they are opposed to insurance companies paying 100% for birth control. They are not pro life, they are probirth. They dont care what happens to the baby when he's born, because they support cuts to programs that help to sustain life.

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

They dont believe in abortion, but they are opposed to insurance companies paying 100% for birth control. They are not pro life, they are probirth. They dont care what happens to the baby when he's born, because they support cuts to programs that help to sustain life.

The programs to help sustain life are called mom and dad. 

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Well like I stated in another post I watched only 20 minutes of the debate. So I didn’t see that part.

white supremacy is a belief.  And I am against that belief and like the kkk that believe that I am against it.

Trump has designated antifa and kkk as terrorist groups.

he has done a lot for minorities....it just not shown on media outlets because that isn’t click bait.

go look at the policies he has signed and put in place.

will you answer my question what has Biden done and what has kamala done.

and please go listen to bob woodson he is a veteran of the original civil rights movement with King.

Trump made himself look like a fool. 

10 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

5GallonBucket, I do not need your approval.  I respect your opinion about abortion, but your anger and inappropriateness with people who disagree with your position is awful.

Well when it involves the life of a baby. I will be angry. .....ITs A LIFE.
An innocent fully dependent life at that.

and what’s sad it that we are calling it a position......As humans shouldn’t we all value life especially the innocent and fully dependent. Why is there sides on this issue.

have you ever held a newborn or a premature baby in your arms......

do you see yourself killing that baby?

at one time that was you being held.....

Would you want your mother to kill you off as if you didn’t matter to her?

i ll agree that I ve been inappropriate at times with my stance on this issue.

but my inappropriateNess does not come close to the “inappropriateness” of killing a baby.

16 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He and his dad were sued by the justice dept, because of their discriminatory housing practices against minorities. 

And they won..... No settlement was gained by the feds and the Trump Organization ran ads in NYC encouraging black applicants to apply for apartments.  

Keep in mind that this was less than 6 years after the passage of the Civil Rights Act.  There were a lot of growing pains.  But if you'd like to point out something that a lower-level employee did at Trump's Dad's organization in 1970 as proof that the man is a racist.... you're a fool, too.