PN-G @ United

BMTSoulja1

23 hours ago, Yeoj said:

You must never read the posts in the political section of this board. There are quite a few scary ass hiding behind their keyboard racists over there.

I stay away from there. 85 can't post about PN-G without some type of derogatory comment. If I was on here making childish comments and call outs about Port Arthur I would be booted from the board.  

15 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

I stay away from there. 85 can't post about PN-G without some type of derogatory comment. If I was on here making childish comments and call outs about Port Arthur I would be booted from the board.  

I doubt it. 🤷🏾‍♂️

On 10/1/2020 at 9:00 AM, aki1994 said:

So like I thought 85 is being slanderous towards PN-G. It must suck to go through life with so much hate and slanted, ridiculous views. 

But back to football please........

You should know by now he is a straight up racist! He more than likely got his job at M##### because of his race. But the white man has treated him so bad that he just cant help himself at times! SMH! The city gives the refineries certain tax breaks and he fits the criteria.