Jasper @ LC-M

Bulldogs92

8 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

No contest, work your backups in and see what they got. Of course Limbrick will probably get another 200 first, gotta let him get his. Has he already committed somewhere yet or still looking at offers?

I'm with you on that.  But after seeing vidor compete pretty close. I have more hope for a closer game.

11 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

No contest, work your backups in and see what they got. Of course Limbrick will probably get another 200 first, gotta let him get his. Has he already committed somewhere yet or still looking at offers?

I have no idea if anyone's even looking at him. For some reason, big colleges don't look at our guys very often. We had a guy that just graduated this year that was every bit as good as Limbrick and I never heard a word about him going anywhere. 

1 minute ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I have no idea if anyone's even looking at him. For some reason, big colleges don't look at our guys very often. We had a guy that just graduated this year that was every bit as good as Limbrick and I never hears a word about him going anywhere. 

Are you talking about Hunt? 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Are you talking about Hunt? 

Yep. I even tried to back channel with a radio station in Omaha to get Nebraska to look at him after the big game he had against Wo-S a couple of years ago. It didn't work. I have no idea where he went. 

Note: I just saw that Hunt signed to play at Trinity Valley. Maybe he'll get noticed by a bigger school at some point and be able to transfer. 

8 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Yep. I even tried to back channel with a radio station in Omaha to get Nebraska to look at him after the big game he had against Wo-S a couple of years ago. It didn't work. I have no idea where he went. 

Note: I just saw that Hunt signed to play at Trinity Valley. Maybe he'll get noticed by a bigger school at some point and be able to transfer. 

I thought he had committed and signed to Baylor.