Guys, I am sorry!

WOSgrad

For the first time in my 13 years at SETXsports.com, I just flat out forgot to put up game threads for tonight's game.

I got busy today and just didn't get them up. 

My heart sank when I got home from the Jasper game and realize what I had forgotten to do.

I can't tell you how ashamed I am.

It will never happen again.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

For the first time in my 13 years at SETXsports.com, I just flat out forgot to put up game threads for tonight's game.

My heart sank when I got home from the Jasper game and realize what I had forgotten to do.

I was looking for it bud, no worries I just let it all go on the pregame thread. It’s a looooong one now lol.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Shame shame...everyone knows your name. 😎

8 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Don’t feel bad Grad my son and I got half way to Jasper before I realize I had forgotten my tickets! And we know those are like gold now days! My wife met me halfway to get the tickets to me. We end up getting to the game right when the first play started! Very disappointed I didn’t have time to get some Smittys BBQ but I did get to watch a great football game. You were just too excited to see that Vidor- Jasper game you forgot! We forgive you! 😎

12 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

If there was ever a situation where no apology was necessary, here it is. 

19 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Mr grad you nor any of the other administrators should never apologize for something like this, u good no sweat homie.

On 9/25/2020 at 11:57 PM, WOSgrad said:

No worries 😉 you do an amazing job. I appreciate all of your hard work!!!