Mail-In Voting

baddog

9 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Voting by mail has occurred for decades.  Studies have shown it to be safe.  While some voter fraud had been found, it is minimal and has no affect on election outcomes.  This does not seem to matter to Trump supporters because this is a fact.

Communists love people like you. You are so gullible and question absolutely nothing. 

40 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Voting by mail has occurred for decades.  Studies have shown it to be safe.  While some voter fraud had been found, it is minimal and has no affect on election outcomes.  This does not seem to matter to Trump supporters because this is a fact.

Are people going grocery shopping, clothes shopping, weddings, funerals, sporting events, work, to protest/riots.

but yet can’t go vote.  

you have no argument.

5 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Are people going grocery shopping, clothes shopping, weddings, funerals, sporting events, work, to protest/riots.

but yet can’t go vote.  

you have no argument.

MSM is expecting a record turnout "at the polls"??? Why aren't they telling people to vote by mail?

Another thing I'll get on my soapbox about...

I recieved a postcard from USPS a couple weeks ago. It stated that if one votes by mail, the voter would have to include correct postage on the return ballot. My tax money paid for that postcard, paid for the ballot to be mailed to such voters. Yet, we the people still have to pay for the stamp to return it. What a waste. I'll be at my polling location with my "Bahhhhhh" mask.

9 hours ago, Big girl said:

People have voted by mail for years. Why is it a problem now?

Yes they sure have, but that does not mean there hasn’t been problems either. Cause there has been even in the past. I understand for those that are physically unable.  But now because of this covid more people want to do it even though 

18 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

but yet can’t go vote.  

you have no argument.

the more people that do it the greater the chance of fraud and mistakes

how can you deny that when it has been proven in years past.

11 hours ago, SW1966 said:

Big girl, it is not a problem and never has been.  But Trump is saying it is bad, so his sycophantic supporters follow his lead.  He is their new savior.

I know. I dont understand why they believe anything that he says. He clearly said on tape that he was downplaying Covid-19, and some people refuse to admit he said it. They are a cult.

I know this will be labeled as propaganda by the left, but how many stories does it take for it to sink in that it is not fake?

Mismarked absentee ballots in NYC lead to 'mass confusion,' official says

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please

Have you seen the video of a lady who resides at the same address in Florida as her brother and both requested mail in voting packages and one is republican and the other is dem?  On the return envelope, everything is identical except that one serial number has an R with a series of numbers and the other has a D with a series of numbers.   Pretty easy to "lose" one of them when the votes are returned.  I wonder which one might get lost?

23 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I mean they kill babies.....cheating is nothing to them.

Remember Donna Brazille giving debate questions to Hillary?   Then this whole Russian Collusion that even had members of our FBI & other intelligence (that’s a misnomer) communities involved in a coup on Trump.   And we’re suppose to trust them with ballots?   And which party doesn’t want voter ID?   Cheat?   It’s all in their DNA.