Soros Anarchist Agent Holly Zoller Rented The Suspicious U-Haul Involved In Louisville Riots!

Reagan

1 hour ago, SW1966 said:

5GallonBucket, you are not just asking a question.  You are publicly putting out a threat to a specific individual.  It is bad to do this with any person.

There was no threat....you read it and comprehended it how you wanted.

but I will say I said the same about osama bin laden and he was eventually killed due to his evil ways.

1 hour ago, SW1966 said:

5GallonBucket, you know nothing about George Soros.  His family died in the Holocaust.  He cares about human rights so he supports Democrats because he knows people cannot count on their rights supporting the Republican Party.

Why didn't you add that he was also a Nazi sympathizer?  Or did you not know that?  That alone should be a reason to kick him out of the country!

8 hours ago, SW1966 said:

5GallonBucket, you know nothing about George Soros.  His family died in the Holocaust.  He cares about human rights so he supports Democrats because he knows people cannot count on their rights supporting the Republican Party.

Now that’s funny....

why haven’t you replied to my topic I posted yesterday. I know you saw it.

2 hours ago, SW1966 said:

Reagan, Soros was definitely not a Nazi sympathizer!  Where do you come up with all this crap.  You are way out there, lost in right wing conspiracy theories that support your biases.  You are someone I want to avoid by all means.  Let me make this clear. I DO NOT care what you think about me.  I consider your rejection - or whatever you want to call it - a badge of honor and a compliment.

Watch this interview at about the 3 minute mark. Where do you get off taking up for a POS like Soros. You are the one who knows nothing about him.....obviously. Here’s your hero. Fall in lockstep.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Watch this interview at about the 3 minute mark. Where do you get off taking up for a POS like Soros. You are the one who knows nothing about him.....obviously. Here’s your hero. Fall in lockstep.

Survival by any means necessary. I heard straight from his mouth that he doesn't believe in god.

This is the hidden content, please

18 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

WOSDrummer, so what if Soros does not believe in God?  That is not your business and has no affect on you.

Who in the H&*$ are you to tell him and anyone else whether or not someones belief or disbelief in God has no impact on him?  Not his business?  Even when it comes to baking a wedding cake?