Beaumont West Brook 48 Beaumont United 7 Scrimmage/NOBODY WON!

WOSgrad

24 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

It's more to it than that, trust me. 

23 minutes ago, THE DUDE said:

it is still the same old OZEN.

same CAMPUS same SCHOOL..........

they will always be west brooks little sister.

This happens a lot in big cities but do y’all think BU will be the basketball school and WB will be the football school?

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I’m just reserving judgement for now.  And I don’t give coaches passes.  I don’t care where they graduated from...

Well we'll see next week after PNG bombs y'all. I think you'll be reserving judgment a lot this season for since the HC is a Central graduate. 

15 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Well we'll see next week after PNG bombs y'all. I think you'll be reserving judgment a lot this season for since the HC is a Central graduate. 

You really need to stop flocking me in with those other ignorant United people.  Only they do dump stuff like vouch for a coach because of where he graduated from...

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You really need to stop flocking me in with those other ignorant United people.  Only they do dump stuff like vouch for a coach because of where he graduated from...

If he was from West Brook you would be emailing the administration tonight. Reserve judgment my butt. I know you. 😁

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont West Brook 47 Beaumont United 7 Scrimmage/NOBODY WON!
19 minutes ago, workbootz said:

United offensive line can't block wet toilet paper.  Three and out constantly gonna wear that defense out.

Their punter might get a scholarship just off this season, he's going to be able to get alot of work in this season in games. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont West Brook 48 Beaumont United 7 Scrimmage/NOBODY WON!