Language warning, woman arrested at HS football game

Boneyard Boys

31 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

THIS I DO KNOW AS FACT! :

maskholes like the chick in the video no matter the state are/will gonna end up costing EVERYONE the opportunities of highschool sports.

Players,parents, fans  all will suffer when the mandates  for each state, community or district continue to "bucked" and the shot callers shut it down.

Think of the irony of calling this woman a mask hole who is sitting with her family socially distant from everyone around her not wearing a mask watching a middle school football game where you have football players out on the field down in the 3 point stance two feet from each about get in each other’s face an spit and grunt all over each other while not wearing a mask. This country has reached maximum capacity of stupidness!

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I believe the US Supreme Court disagrees with you. 

BTW -- there are some on the Supreme Court that are Constitutionalist and then there are some that are activist.  So, it's not a given the outcome.  But -- when Trump gets another Constitutionalist on the court then hopefully the right thing would be done.

18 minutes ago, Reagan said:

BTW -- there are some on the Supreme Court that are Constitutionalist and then there are some that are activist.  So, it's not a given the outcome.  But -- when Trump gets another Constitutionalist on the court then hopefully the right thing would be done.

You say a constitutionalist but SCOTUS ruled in favor of the 10th Amendment on states’ rights. You are for overturning that and have them let the federal dictate all of the rules?

All of the rulings that I have seen in reference to health have deferred these decisions to the state. I am assuming that you wanted RBG, Sotomayor and Kagan speakiy for you....

5 minutes ago, Reagan said:

As with the "right" to an abortion -- exactly what law(s) were passed with that and what we are talking about?

You’ve gone from masks to abortion.

okayyyyy.....

Roe v. Wade said that a child that is not viable outside of the womb is a female right to privacy. Once the child can live outside of the womb, it is no longer a right.

What you actually have is states making their own laws on abortion, not the federal government. Again, states’ rights. So I again assuming that you want Pelosi and Schumer telling Texas what to do  

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

okayyyyy.....

Roe v. Wade said that a child that is not viable outside of the womb is a female right to privacy. Once the child can live outside of the womb, it is no longer a right.

What you actually have is states making their own laws on abortion, not the federal government. Again, states’ rights. So I again assuming that you want Pelosi and Schumer telling Texas what to do  

You stated the ones "following the law!"  I am saying, again, what laws were passed?  Feel free to address either issue!

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

okayyyyy.....

Come on -- Roe V Wade is NOT law!!!!   If you think it is -- what law is it that was passed.  Very simple question!

36 minutes ago, Realville said:

This video should really bother a lot people. The draconian over reach in this situation is ridiculous. Anyone notice the cheerleaders on the track cheering at the end of the video with no mask on. I guess Paul Blart is going to arrest them after he’s finish with that lady. Good Grief!

I tried to find more video that showed she was doing something wrong but all I found was the beginning of the altercation. She was seated with her family away from everyone else. Only her people were around but they came and took her away because she wasn’t wearing a face covering. 

Upon further review I disagree with this decision. You can’t just look into the visitors stands and go arrest anyone who is not wearing a mask. Looks like she was singled out and targeted for removing her mask when she had the damn thing in her pocket. She’s seated in the middle of her family with about 5 people around, a bunch of them kids. Probably her kids, no other people within 10 feet of their group. Until the home team security guard decided he needed to protect the visiting crowd. He doesn’t look like a police officer to me, maybe a school cop. I’d be extremely pissed off and fight back too if you came at me like a mad man.

Just now, Boneyard Boys said:

I tried to find more video that showed maybe she was doing something wrong but all I found was the beginning of the altercation. She was seated with her family away from everyone else. Only her people were there but they came and took her away because she wasn’t wearing a face covering. 

Like I said the cheerleaders on the track aren’t even wearing a mask. We know the the football players on the field aren’t wearing mask. The data out there just shows how stupid some people are to keep going along with this nonsense. It’s a manageable virus without the over reach. I am beyond calling people sheep at this point there just dumbasses that includes the individual on here calling people maskholes.

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

You stated the ones "following the law!"  I am saying, again, what laws were passed?  Feel free to address either issue!

The one that says the governor can issue criminal mandates.

In this case from what I have read in current sites (and I believe that I made the same comment here or another forum), she was asked to leave the school property for not wearing a mask, she refused. She was trespassing. She then resisted arrest. Going by Texas law only as an example of what Ohio law may be similar to, you cannot even resist an unlawful arrest.

So who would convict this woman? Any juror following the law.

If it was in Texas, yes the mask is a criminal law.