Peaceful Protests

CardinalBacker

I see where the peaceful protests (with two cops shot in Louisville) have started back up full force. This time because a grand jury failed to indict police officers for returning fire while executing a search warrant. 
We can thank people like Lebrun James for fanning the flames with his “justice for Breonna” garbage. Expect to see this over and over as these cases (George Floyd, Jacob Blake, that kid in the Wendy’s drive-thru someplace, etc all work their way towards their only logical conclusion. No indictment, not guilty, etc....

This particular one is so blatant because even the media has continually portrayed the event “murdered by police while sleeping in her bed” instead of how it actually happened. “Killed during a shootout with police started by her boyfriend.”

4 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

CardinalBacker, we can see you true motivation.  You omit crucial information.  Yes, the boyfriend fired a shot, but there is much more to this story.  But including this does not suit your agenda.  I despise lies and half-truths.

Me?  The media keeps omitting that one of Breonna's boyfriends had just shot a cop and she was killed by return fire.   There's nothing more to say.  

5 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

CardinalBacker, we can see you true motivation.  You omit crucial information.  Yes, the boyfriend fired a shot, but there is much more to this story.  But including this does not suit your agenda.  I despise lies and half-truths.

It's going to be funny to watch your head explode when all of these accused "racists" are rightfully exonerated because the basis for BLM (racist cops out killing unarmed black people simply for being black) is a fantasy, plain and simple.

18 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

CardinalBacker, the media is reporting the boyfriend shot a cop.  You are still leaving out important information.  You just do not get the studies of police shootings of blacks.  You simplify it way too much to match your agenda.

You think the bible you go to for news, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC is going to tell you the whole story??  Of course not.  So, you are only getting what suits your purposes.  Example of main stream bias:  On ABC, the dem's political hack, george Stepy-stephanopoulos told the dems to impeach Trump again.  Real ethical journalism!  But that's your go-to for news!

30 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

CardinalBacker, the media is reporting the boyfriend shot a cop.  You are still leaving out important information.  You just do not get the studies of police shootings of blacks.  You simplify it way too much to match your agenda.

Lol... and you take the fact that blacks get themselves shot by each other as well as cops as incidental and insignificant. 

Based purely on statistics blacks are more violent and you can’t admit. 

The same childish and chimpish behavior that is displayed in fast food restaurants, apartment parking lots, trap houses and anyplace else frequented by black people inevitably leads to violent deaths... that is an undeniable fact. You still keep trying to find racism where it doesn’t exist. 

1 hour ago, SW1966 said:

CardinalBacker, well I can find racism - you. I know you cannot accept it, but objective crime statistics show more violent crimes per capita are committed by whites.  But that does not comport with your racist views.

And.... that’s why you can’t have a reasonable discussion with a liberal. White people are more violent? That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. Name a single white enclave that’s level of violence can compare with Chicago. Los Angeles. New Orleans. Gary, Indiana. Rahway, New Jersey. The sad thing is that you believe that garbage. 52 percent of the murders in America are committed by the very “victims” of police violence we’re supposed to be offended by. 

Until the black community acknowledges its own primal behavior, nothing will ever change. 

If you don’t like being called a chimp, stop acting like one. 

1 hour ago, SW1966 said:

CardinalBacker

Racism lives within you.  There is no way to ignore it.

Lol.... because I won’t excuse or dismiss criminal behavior that has infected an entire segment of our population? 

We’re all created equal... some of us just don’t know how to act. That anger you feel is legitimate... it’s just misdirected at people like me who won’t listen to your excuses. 

55 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

CardinalBacker, you are in total denial of your digging of a deeper and deeper hole.

A hole? You mean like the kind of hole where my people (despite making up only 13 percent of the general population) commit 52 percent of all murders (not per capita, ALL), but I still can’t admit that there’s a problem of violence, unless I’m blaming it on somebody isn’t a part of the group that’s doing all of the killing?

You’re a fool. 

20 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

CardinalBacker, being called a fool by you is an honor because it means I am not racist.

The funny thing is, you are. 
You see “racism” “oppression” and “privilege” as the reason for the repetitive bad decisions of black people. 
And it’s the reason why black people lag behind every other ethnic group in America in every quantifiable measure. Poverty? Check. Violence? Check. Illegitimate birth rates? Check. Incarceration? Check. Horrible education? Check. Poor health? Check. Lowest rates of home ownership? Check. 
But all you need is for Whitey to accept blame for decades black screwups, plus enough money to make up for generations of primal behavior and it’ll all be better, right. 
Here’s a fact.... when confronted with facts, all you’ve got is the race card. Boo hoo hoo. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

You see “racism” “oppression” and “privilege” as the reason for the repetitive bad decisions of black people. 
And it’s the reason why black people lag behind every other ethnic group in America in every quantifiable measure. Poverty? Check. Violence? Check. Illegitimate birth rates? Check. Incarceration? Check. Horrible education? Check. Poor health? Check. Lowest rates of home ownership? Check. 
But all you need is for Whitey to accept blame for decades black screwups, plus enough money to make up for generations of primal behavior and it’ll all be better, right. 
Here’s a fact.... when confronted with facts, all you’ve got is the race card. Boo hoo hoo. 

Man, don’t hold back. Tell him how you really feel. Lol

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Being called racist now days is like the little boy who cried wolf. It means nothing!!!

1 hour ago, Ty Cobb said:

Being called racist now days is like the little boy who cried wolf. It means nothing!!!

It’s comical. If you don’t agree that you’re inherently racist, then you ARE a racist. 

It’s like the old Salem witch trials. They’d throw you in the river and if you drowned, well.... you weren’t a witch. If you survived, you were obviously a witch and were burned at the stake.