This Is Typicle Liberal Crock Of Goat Doodie!

Reagan

From the article: "systemic racism in the United States has had a huge cost to the economy: $16 trillion over the past two decades."  Can someone here prove, or even explain, systemic racism in America?!

systemic racism in the United States has had a huge cost to the economy: $16 trillion over the past two decades.

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article: "systemic racism in the United States has had a huge cost to the economy: $16 trillion over the past two decades."  Can someone here prove, or even explain, systemic racism in America?!

systemic racism in the United States has had a huge cost to the economy: $16 trillion over the past two decades.

What article? These numbers sound inflated. Like my recent conversation in the locker room about space and time. It's hard for most of us to fully understand $16 trillion.

$800 billion/year

$2,191,780,821/day

$91,324,200/hour

$1,522,070/minute

$25,367/second

It's also enough to send every US citizen alive right now, no matter age or race, a check for $48,271.22.

Check out this visual...

This is the hidden content, please

10 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

What article? These numbers sound inflated. Like my recent conversation in the locker room about space and time. It's hard for most of us to fully understand $16 trillion.

$800 billion/year

$2,191,780,821/day

$91,324,200/hour

$1,522,070/minute

$25,367/second

It's also enough to send every US citizen alive right now, no matter age or race, a check for $48,271.22.

Check out this visual...

Sorry, my copy and paste of the article went haywire. 

1 hour ago, SW1966 said:

Reagan, an explanation of systemic racism would not engage your mind since it does not fit your agenda.  Facts do not always support our beliefs - or emotional needs.

If you could explain it you would.  Like me, I'm sure there are many here that would listen to reason!