Lumberton vs Brazosport

SmashMouth

9 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Vidor fans that saw Brazosport, give us a little sump’n sump’n to look for. Strengths, weaknesses, etc. 

They’re big.   Decent RB.  QB is a great athlete and has a big arm.   Luckily, Vidor D line kept him off balanced & corralled.  Speedy receivers.  Bottom line, key is pressure on the QB.  

Playing Vidor, I don’t have a clue how good their pass Defense is.   Their DB’s had to make a bunch of tackles though.  😂

8 minutes ago, piratevillain55 said:

I know Brazosports front line is pretty weak, especially when the QB runs out of the pocket. My nephew #55 ended up racking 3.5 sacks that night against the Exporters. Best chance to beat them, is have a QB spy and keep him contained.

Your nephew is one impressive football player.  

8 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Just got home from a 6 hour round trip to see our Raiders with a much needed victory. Good job boys. Proud of y’all. Got a bye coming up to try and get some starters healthy. Next stop on the train is away at Livingston. 

Good win and with district play coming the L-Train is about to get some Ws. That drive is brutal, we decided to stay at the hotel across from the school for a night to avoid the round trip home after 1am.

3 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Btw, No. 2 for Brazosport was a heckuva RB. I heard the QB was their strength, but I didn’t really see that.

He’s definitely their workhorse, they gave it to him a lot against us but he wasn’t able to get going. Their best play was QB scramble run or throw it deep. Their defense wasn’t all that good though, so I’m not surprised Ltown was able to put up some points. I am surprised they won, good road win. That trip is brutal, my previous comment was about our trip to BC. My mistake y’all went to BP, that might be even farther lol.

Just now, Boneyard Boys said:

He’s definitely their workhorse, they gave it to him a lot against us but he wasn’t able to get going. Their best play was QB scramble run or throw it deep. Their defense wasn’t all that good though, so I’m not surprised Ltown was able to put up some points. I am surprised they won, good road win. That trip is brutal, my previous comment was about our trip to BC. My mistake y’all went to BP, that might be even farther lol.

Yeah. 2:45 from Lumberton. Sucked!

15 hours ago, piratevillain55 said:

I know Brazosports front line is pretty weak, especially when the QB runs out of the pocket. My nephew #55 ended up racking 3.5 sacks that night against the Exporters. Best chance to beat them, is have a QB spy and keep him contained.

Wait is this who I think it is if 55 is your nephew