"Mustangs" Blue Link Defense

Stangfan#1

I'm  a Mustang fan til the day I die and don't miss any mustang game my thought on this defense is yes they is good this year but newton didn't throw on West Orange now come Friday night playing Hamshire fannett they throws the ball if west orange can stop they passing attack then yes the Mustangs will be very hard to beat I think the offense is on point this year and if they play the rest of the year like they play against Newton and look out they might just make it to Jerry World again

4 hours ago, Stangfan#1 said:

This defense be been on point all night against Newton  barely made any yards on West Orange expect when newton quarter back went for a long touch down run that been call back but after that barely any yards gain against this defense. Do y'all think this defense is for real this year

I've said it from jump. This probably be the there best defensive unit since 2016. They have so much experience on that side of the ball.there LBS and secondary is there strength. The key to the season is the center and the 2 guards.they are very young there.and should get experience as the season goes on.ive watched Carthage already.with there size and how they rotate them kids up front.could give us problems.but that's a long way off.i truly believe Gilmer will beat them friday.

It’s obvious this years Newton team is currently nothing like the teams of old.   I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in the Mustangs performance in that one game.   On the other hand, WOS blanked Vidor in the scrimmage, and Vidor hasn’t had any trouble scoring against other decent teams.  So yes, I think the Mustangs Defense is pretty solid.

And as CardinalBacker pointed out, I hope I didn’t offend any readers that may be Centaurs.