Trump - Biden Debate

Realville

I’m hoping to see a meaningful debate, where Trump won’t say everything it going to be BEAUTIFUL. (THIS IS NOT A COURTSHIP) “Fake News, Hoax, conspiracy theory, plot against me, nobody likes me” OMG! I want to know what Trump knows about the plot that Putin contracted hits on our soldiers? I want to know why he won’t wear a mask and set an example after more than 200,000 people are dead from the virus? I want to know why he is running for president again. If the Dems take over the senate, he will be impeached so why embarrass himself. He should be taking time to get his legal defense ready for what New York AG is going to charge him with. Can he (Trump) stop say dumb things like young people are immune to the virus. Gee give me a glass of wine!

For Mr. Biden I want to hear what his plan is for making sure people don’t lose their health care. What will he do to equalize the have’s and the have nots’ in federal school funding? Will he stack the courts with independent justices? For every action there is a reaction. Add seats to the court look at what the republicans did when President Obama had a chance to add a judge to the court. Forget what they say stack the court!!!!! There are too many conservatives soon to be (6) 3 liberals now we need independent judges 2 will do. Clarence Thomas should be retiring soon hopefully. He is a poor representative for his race, he just goes along to get along pitiful. Also, when he becomes president, will he get with the senate and the house to elect new leadership. Ms. Nancy is great, but it is time for new leadership. Bye Chuck no offense but I am tone deaf listening to him not standing up to cabbage patch Mitch.  That’s all just answer these questions at the debate.

10 hours ago, SW1966 said:

ladybug33, the “investigation” of Biden is bogus.  This has been looked into and nothing found.  The Benghazi (spelling?) incident was investigated several times by Republicans, with no evidence of wrongdoing found.  The investigation referred to as a “hoax” by Trump supporters was actually not “spying” on his campaign. Rather, it was the FBI doing their job of checking whether members of Trump’s campaign staff were working with and/or compromised by Russian agents, based on reliable information provided to the FBI.  This is what you want the FBI to do, no matter who it is.

So since the FBI found no proof of actual collusion in their ‘unbiased’ investigation, and then used the Steele Dossier, paid for by the DNC & Hillary, containing absurd accusations made by Russians, who were paid by Steele for unsubstantiated stories, this is what we want the FBI to do?  Oh, and let’s not forget there’s proof that (at least) two high ranking FBI members were all in on stopping Trump from becoming President.

Russian meddling in our elections doesn’t concern me near as much as our own FBI meddling in our elections.   That’s like something the KGB or the Gestapo would do.  Amazingly, Democrats are okay with that.  Smdh

11 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

I’m hoping to see a meaningful debate, where Trump won’t say everything it going to be BEAUTIFUL. (THIS IS NOT A COURTSHIP) “Fake News, Hoax, conspiracy theory, plot against me, nobody likes me” OMG! I want to know what Trump knows about the plot that Putin contracted hits on our soldiers? I want to know why he won’t wear a mask and set an example after more than 200,000 people are dead from the virus? I want to know why he is running for president again. If the Dems take over the senate, he will be impeached so why embarrass himself. He should be taking time to get his legal defense ready for what New York AG is going to charge him with. Can he (Trump) stop say dumb things like young people are immune to the virus. Gee give me a glass of wine!

For Mr. Biden I want to hear what his plan is for making sure people don’t lose their health care. What will he do to equalize the have’s and the have nots’ in federal school funding? Will he stack the courts with independent justices? For every action there is a reaction. Add seats to the court look at what the republicans did when President Obama had a chance to add a judge to the court. Forget what they say stack the court!!!!! There are too many conservatives soon to be (6) 3 liberals now we need independent judges 2 will do. Clarence Thomas should be retiring soon hopefully. He is a poor representative for his race, he just goes along to get along pitiful. Also, when he becomes president, will he get with the senate and the house to elect new leadership. Ms. Nancy is great, but it is time for new leadership. Bye Chuck no offense but I am tone deaf listening to him not standing up to cabbage patch Mitch.  That’s all just answer these questions at the debate.

Can you imagine if the Democrats take over the Senate?   No doubt they would impeach Trump.   The Dem controlled House did.  For what?   An Impeachment so insignificant it wasn’t even brought up in the DNC Convention.  They spent all their time on the Impeachment while the Virus was starting in on it’s killing of 200,000 Americans.

And once the Godless take over the Senate, no doubt they’ll pass a law making me, and other Christians, wear a Cross on the outside of our clothing, like the Nazi’s made the Jews wear the Star of David.  Not the type of people I want in charge, but many do.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Can you imagine if the Democrats take over the Senate?   No doubt they would impeach Trump.   The Dem controlled House did.  For what?   An Impeachment so insignificant it wasn’t even brought up in the DNC Convention.  They spent all their time on the Impeachment while the Virus was starting in on it’s killing of 200,000 Americans.

And once the Godless take over the Senate, no doubt they’ll pass a law making me, and other Christians, wear a Cross on the outside of our clothing, like the Nazi’s made the Jews wear the Star of David.  Not the type of people I want in charge, but many do.

There is a rise and a fall.......

14 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

I hope that they have fact checkers readily available.

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

You sound insane. There are Democrats that are Christians

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Everybody knows on here my stance on abortion.....

there is no other issue that is more conflicting than the abortion policy with Christianity.

forget republican/democrat/libertarian..

if you vote for a person that in turns votes for abortion then you agree with that policy. That’s plain and simple.

thats my first thing I look for when I decide to vote. I am mostly conservative on most issues. But even if a republican Politician sides with abortion I will not vote for that person even if he/she is pro border pro 2nd amendment, pro school choice, pro small business, pro lower taxes,.......

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

So explain why a Christian would be a Democrat.   

They are for abortion (butchering babies).

They booed God at the 2012 DNC Convention.

They remove any references to God every chance they get, under the guise of separation of Church & State, which is not what the Founders of this country intended, or they wouldn’t have mentioned God in the Declaration of Independence or The Constitution.

And just this year, at two State Democratic Caucuses, they said the Pledge of Allegiance and omitted the words “Under God”.

Recently, Democratic “protestors” tore down many religious statues and defaced others.

If a person is a Christian, or believes in God, why would they support a Party whose agenda is to eliminate any reference to God?   As a Christian, I could not support a political Party like that.   If you’re a Christian, please explain how you can support them?   There’s much more at stake here than politics.

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

And just this year, at two State Democratic Caucuses, they said the Pledge of Allegiance

@biggirl imagine that. Your party leaders pledged to an inanimate object. Any thoughts about protesting against them? Or will you blindly support old man biden for the harris administration?