Hamshire fannett vs West Orange Stark

Stangfan#1

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

62-0 Fruit City

Bmtsoulja 1 I hope not this week.ik it will get ugly but I have to pull for #6 HF. Hoping he uses it as a learning tool for the next few years.bcz his odds aren't gud bcz this is one of the better defenses w.o has had in a few years.

7 hours ago, dj said:

Bmtsoulja 1 I hope not this week.ik it will get ugly but I have to pull for #6 HF. Hoping he uses it as a learning tool for the next few years.bcz his odds aren't gud bcz this is one of the better defenses w.o has had in a few years.

I know.  I’ve seen the writing on the wall for a couple of seasons now. This WO-S team are the young guns from a few years ago that’s grown.  I expect big things from them this year...

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I know.  I’ve seen the writing on the wall for a couple of seasons now. This WO-S team are the young guns from a few years ago that’s grown.  I expect big things from them this year...

U know BMTSoula1 I go for every setx team. I have ties to a couple kids on BU team. Man if I ever had my cheerleading pom pom out. I wish those kids make the playoffs and go a couple rounds deep.