BH vs Katy Paetow

BHFAN

BH begins the year with a formidable opponent e Katy Paetow panthers at Katy this Saturday. 
Katy moves up this year to 5a Div1 after competing in 5a div2 last year where they went 8-3 making the playoffs. The Panthers return 8 on O and 6 on D from last year returning there QB and RB. Dave Campbell has them placing 5 th in there new district, but I think they will return to the playoffs. BH on the other hand will be returning 7 on O and 6 on D from there Regional Semi run last year. BH is being ranked in the top 10 in most polls as well as the favorite for the DC again  this year, but all of that is for not if the Eagles don’t bring it to the field. The Eagles will have a new QB this year and missing a beast on the O-line ,but the rest is in place. The BH QB this year shouldn’t miss a beat with what is surrounding him. The kid is good and should lead these Eagles perfectly! Katy this week and PAM next week should tune these Eagles up before district as both teams are full of speed. No prediction on this game though as I can see either team winning there 1st game of the year. Both team should benefit greatly from this game. 5A football is here can’t wait!

For any BH folks that want to attend the game they go on sale Wednesday morning on line.

Ticket Information

Wednesday – Tickets will be available for purchase to the general public on-line Wednesday at 9:00 am.

This is the hidden content, please

Ticket prices will be $4 (students) and $6 (adults) plus a 10% online convenience fee, not to exceed $6.

Thursday - Saturday – Tickets will remain on sale until the game is either sold out or has concluded. Ticket prices will be $5 (students) and $10 (adults) plus a 10% online convenience fee, not to exceed $6. If a game sells out, we will be able to communicate the information to the public. Communication will be sent to campuses and posted on the Katy ISD and eTix websites.

2 minutes ago, Eazy said:

I agree.  I saw the convenience fee at 20% at a different school.  It would be more convenient if I could just buy the ticket at the gate.  Especially with rain and Covid nonsense factored in.  

They should be charging double to make up for only half of the tickets being available. Supply and demand. Maybe they don't teach that in schools anymore?

I don’t think Paetow can finish any higher than 4th in their district with Manvel, Angleton and Foster and if they can’t beat FB Hightower I’m not even sure they make the playoffs? However, I think they’re a good football team who’s well coached and an excellent prep game for what BH will see in district play with Crosby, PNG and Dayton. 

The reason I think it’ll be a good game for BH is because they’ll probably hang their hat on defense again this year. Paetow has good size on the o-line, speed on the edges and a rising junior qb who’s probably about to land some FBS offers. That’ll be pretty impressive if the BH defense can shut them down regardless of what Paetow does from there on out. 

If I recall Paetow was plagued with injuries last year, but came together towards the end of district to make the playoffs.  I do think they get that 4 spot in district, but time will tell. Vype has BH and Paetow as their #4 & #5 teams respectfully. Should be a good one.