Vidor at Jasper

Boneyard Boys

Well it's gameday no doubt Jeff will have the kids ready to go tonight. We have got to play a much cleaner game tonight, we can not give them short fields or easy touchdowns. Not many people outside of Vidor is giving us much of a chance I like playing as an underdog hopefully we shock the world. Time for the black pearl to set sail down Hwy 96. Let's go Pirates 

2 hours ago, Guitar Man said:

I'm taking Jasper in a close game. This could go either way depending on how well Vidor moves the ball on offense. The Vidor defense will play strong, but the Bulldogs have a lot of firepower that I cannot foresee them containing all game. My prediction: Jasper 26 , Vidor 24.

They have to be on the field to display that firepower. If Vidor moves the ball on Jasper they will eat up a lot of clock which means Jasper better score when they get their possessions. Vidor has to play a lot cleaner ball then they have the last two weeks if they want to win. Either way this should be a good physical ball game. Hoping for a injury free game for both teams. Go Pirates! 🇺🇸🏴‍☠️☠️

1 hour ago, piratevillain55 said:

Been a long time followers of this site, and a long time Pirate fan since 1996. But I figured I'd join in on all the fun especially since my nephew plays for the Pirates #55!

Go Pirates! Lock the gates, and give them Bulldogs 48 minutes of hell! ☠️

Pirates by 7

To you I say: Welcome!!!