Vidor at Jasper

Boneyard Boys

37 minutes ago, Realville said:

The only way that score happens is if Vidor has about 5 turnovers. If Vidor is moving the ball offensively on Jasper y’all want have enough time to put up those kind of numbers. Vidor will eat a lot of clock. Defensively #55 and #43 will give y’all fits all game. Vidor will give y’all all y’all want an then some. If Vidor doesn’t turn the ball  over I think Vidor wins this game.

Fingers crossed. 🤞 We have been shooting ourselves in the foot a lot lately. Lucky to be 2-0 dominated both games and almost lost.

Hi everyone! I've been following these discussions for years and finally decided to sign up. I graduated in 1999 from Vidor High School and I love my Pirates! I think this is going to be a really good game! I wish I could be there in person but I will be on vacation. I plan on listening to the whole thing on the radio. Good luck! Go pirates!!!

7 minutes ago, Self High 5 said:

Hi everyone! I've been following these discussions for years and finally decided to sign up. I graduated in 1999 from Vidor High School and I love my Pirates! I think this is going to be a really good game! I wish I could be there in person but I will be on vacation. I plan on listening to the whole thing on the radio. Good luck! Go pirates!!!

Glad you're here. Go Dawgs!

6 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I’m picking Jasper since they beat silsbee... but since in reality they didn’t beat Silsbee, I’m gonna pick vidor.

Silsbee ran the ball down their throats two straight series for a score before lightning happened. Vidor will do the same all night.

Silsbee I" believe would have won the game if it hadn't got canceled..! PG said after the game Silsbee was the best D" they have played all year just was having trouble on special teams and offensively so they took advantage of it. They will give everyone else they play all they want the rest of the year. I'm going with Vidor too and I have know ideal what they have.

4 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Really? I find that hard to believe.

Well it's true...! And they also said they can see Silsbee being right back where they where the last to years and that we could see a better game between the two this year.. But Carthage is out there and we will find out in two weeks when PG and Carthage plays who we need to worry about the most. Texarkana live is what you need to go wacth. 

1 hour ago, Who That said:

Well it's true...! And they also said they can see Silsbee being right back where they where the last to years and that we could see a better game between the two this year.. But Carthage is out there and we will find out in two weeks when PG and Carthage plays who we need to worry about the most. Texarkana live is what you need to go wacth. 

Don’t mind us over here lol jk obviously Carthage and PG will be big problems come playoffs. 

Just now, Reagan said:

Boneyard, my friend, between Jasper and Vidor, which one do you feel has the better coach?

Man if you're asking me about coaches I go with Jeff Mathews 10/10 over just about anybody but I don't know anything about the Jasper coach, I'm sure he's a fine man.

As far as the Xs and Os go, Coach Mathews lets his coordinators handle it for the most part now days. He built the program and has everything rolling like a well oiled machine. He's there to provide motivation and wisdom... and yell at the refs lol but I know the kids love the guy.

9 hours ago, dj said:

I think jasper will squeeze out a w. But they want score no 48 points. I've seen both of yall play. Im telling u vidor is fixing to be a handful for yall. #34 will get his. #4adrian Thomas want have a big game against them.im telling you the way vidor controls the clock will shorten the game.

#4 ANDRE THOMAS!!!!!GET IT RIGHT!!!!!