Orangefield at Silsbee

Bobcatfan4life

1 hour ago, kjj said:

Yes so much respect, as it reflects in your original post and again in this one!  Exactly what did your original post mean then if it was not being disrespectful to your Orange County neighbors?  I will be happy to LISTEN and let you explain since you have such intimate knowledge of our athletic program.  

The heartbreaking 1 pt loss to Livingston and shutout over Buna are clear indications of what I meant. Which is, after improving and going 9-2 last season in a smaller division. It would be difficult to continue the same success moving up. Especially when competing against top teams such as siLsbee and WOS.

Its game day. Focus on this game first. We'll have to revisit this starting Oct 10.

1 hour ago, kjj said:

I hope not.  I have much respect for every athletic program in the area.  I don't always agree with decisions made but that is why I am not a coach.  Bashing programs and coaches on forums our kids read is certainly not the way to improve things the kids experience or the program.  Maybe I misunderstood his post and intentions.  I sure hope so.  Good luck everyone tonight.  

I too oppose bashing programs, Coaches, and especially individual kids.  But here’s a little advice from an old timer.   Don’t be to thin-skinned on this Forum, and until you’re more familiar with other posters, don’t be to quick to attack.   It won’t take long to figure out who the hiney holes are, and who’s serious and who’s just yanking everyone’s chain.   There’s no doubt in my mind OF will give a 110%, but sometimes, when playing teams like WOS or Silsbee, that’s just not enough.  Good luck tonight, and welcome to the Forum.

21 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I too oppose bashing programs, Coaches, and especially individual kids.  But here’s a little advice from an old timer.   Don’t be to thin-skinned on this Forum, and until you’re more familiar with other posters, don’t be to quick to attack.   It won’t take long to figure out who the hiney holes are, and who’s serious and who’s just yanking everyone’s chain.   There’s no doubt in my mind OF will give a 110%, but sometimes, when playing teams like WOS or Silsbee, that’s just not enough.  Good luck tonight, and welcome to the Forum.

Yeah, like me for instance. I’m a honey hole and will also yank your chain in a heartbeat! 😎