Orangefield at Silsbee

Bobcatfan4life

1 hour ago, kjj said:

towards what?  Def not being a drummer boy.....OF has legit athletes.  Ask your power lifting coaches.  Our kids work hard during season and in off season.  We have some strong kids.  They are working to improve the program for OF.  Its a shame we didn't stay in 3A where we clearly belong, but at least they are not scared to show up and play.  The trashing OF is ridiculous.  

God blessed you with 2 ears and 1 mouth. So you can listen more than you speak. But I know, it's difficult when you have 10 fingers or 2 thumbs typing away. 

No I was not trashing OF. I have much respect for my OC neighbors. 

Welcome to the party newbie, good luck.

You have a three year QB with a ton of experience that has done a good job of "driving the bus" for the Tigers. He is not connecting with his young WRs this year. This is a good time to bring in the young QB and get him some game time, not at the end of the season.  You can't just sit back and say the job is mine, you got to work to get better. Someone is always working hard to get to play to get some playing time. The age old question is What did you do to get better for the Team?  I have heard on here many times If you have a young player that is good and a senior player that is not developed who do you play? The answer has been play the younger player. He will be there longer. Never settle on how good you are, strive to get better. I have ask my kids What did you do to get better today, how did you help the team today? I have a son playing baseball in college and I still ask him that all the time. The QB position is Fosters to lose.  

13 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Is anyone from OF going to be there tonight? I’ll be on the OF side tonight 

18 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

God blessed you with 2 ears and 1 mouth. So you can listen more than you speak. But I know, it's difficult when you have 10 fingers or 2 thumbs typing away. 

No I was not trashing OF. I have much respect for my OC neighbors. 

Welcome to the party newbie, good luck.

Yes so much respect, as it reflects in your original post and again in this one!  Exactly what did your original post mean then if it was not being disrespectful to your Orange County neighbors?  I will be happy to LISTEN and let you explain since you have such intimate knowledge of our athletic program.  

18 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I think OF is good. Not Silsbee good. I don’t think @WOSdrummer99 was being derogatory. 

I hope not.  I have much respect for every athletic program in the area.  I don't always agree with decisions made but that is why I am not a coach.  Bashing programs and coaches on forums our kids read is certainly not the way to improve things the kids experience or the program.  Maybe I misunderstood his post and intentions.  I sure hope so.  Good luck everyone tonight.  

1 hour ago, kjj said:

I hope not.  I have much respect for every athletic program in the area.  I don't always agree with decisions made but that is why I am not a coach.  Bashing programs and coaches on forums our kids read is certainly not the way to improve things the kids experience or the program.  Maybe I misunderstood his post and intentions.  I sure hope so.  Good luck everyone tonight.  

Trust me...he wasn’t. He’s a good guy.