Supreme Court Justice

stevenash

28 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Realville, I know you are not able to see this, but McConnell denied a Supreme Court justice hearing for Obama’s nomination because he said it was an election year and the Senate should wait for the election results so the people could decide.  So, now?  There is no way in hell he will wait.  Even though he should, you do not care.

Gotta do what’s good for the country even when so called masses think otherwise.

44 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Realville, I know you are not able to see this, but McConnell denied a Supreme Court justice hearing for Obama’s nomination because he said it was an election year and the Senate should wait for the election results so the people could decide.  So, now?  There is no way in hell he will wait.  Even though he should, you do not care.

What you are referring to is the Biden Rule. Look it up! And your right I don’t care!😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Reagan, you are not acknowledging the fact that you blocked the vote for the justice, which is what Ginsburg was saying - to vote on it.  I thought it was their job.  The thing is you don’t care about this.  You just want a conservative judge.  So just say it.  For you, the ends justify the means.