Woodville 14 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

53 minutes ago, LC-M said:

14-6 Woodville. I hate to say this But Woodville must have not played good teams to average 53 points a game. LCM started practice last week. I’d imagine if we would have played the first 3 games we most likely would have won this game. 

They haven’t . That’s what I was trying to tell some Woodville peeps.

57 minutes ago, LC-M said:

14-6 Woodville. I hate to say this But Woodville must have not played good teams to average 53 points a game. LCM started practice last week. I’d imagine if we would have played the first 3 games we most likely would have won this game. 

Luckily we’re still in non-district for a bit. It’ll get better. 

18 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

They haven’t . That’s what I was trying to tell some Woodville peeps.

LCM is probably the best defense we’ve played so far. I didn’t really expect to score  50 against them but I was hoping we could score 30ish. Our offense struggled especially first quarter but it was still better than last year. We’ll take the win and keep improving. 

3 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

LCM is probably the best defense we’ve played so far. I didn’t really expect to score  50 against them but I was hoping we could score 30ish. Our offense struggled especially first quarter but it was still better than last year. We’ll take the win and keep improving. 

Lcm 4 turnovers on offense ? Maybe more. I’m not knocking Woodville. I just think our defense play well for the first game 

5 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Lcm 4 turnovers on offense ? Maybe more. I’m not knocking Woodville. I just think our defense play well for the first game 

I said LCM’s defense is probably the best we’ve played so far. And I know LCM’s offense is a little rusty but Woodville’s defensive line had a lot to do with those turnovers 

5 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Why do we always lose at Eagle Summit? 

I'm sorry, were big 4A, almost 3X the number of enrollment. The eagles are probably going be fighting for the last playoff spot in their district. Tarkington is going to be a tough out.

At worse, win by by a TD. Ugh, to be a Bear fan.

I think LCM had around 800 kids on enrollment. I don’t know if it would be 3 times 

6 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I think LCM had around 800 kids on enrollment. I don’t know if it would be 3 times 

Damn, its that small now? Guess it's LCM's last go around in big 4A. I guess when I was there it was as big as it would ever be.

Doesn't matter, we always find ways to lose in Woodville and I always thinks we're too big to play them. Look what the team across town did to a class 3A team. Just saying. Gotta play better. Glad we didn't play Carthage. 

27 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Damn, its that small now? Guess it's LCM's last go around in big 4A. I guess when I was there it was as big as it would ever be.

Doesn't matter, we always find ways to lose in Woodville and I always thinks we're too big to play them. Look what the team across town did to a class 3A team. Just saying. Gotta play better. Glad we didn't play Carthage. 

At last realignment: 
980 for LCM

381 for Woodville 

33 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Don't think lcms enrollment reflect the lack of kids who don't play for some reason. Almost a 2a team on the field if kids don't start playing 

IDK, man. It just feels like a bad loss. When the schedule comes out, you ought to look at that game as a win.

Granted, the kids had a lot on their mind with the storm. I just hope this next one doesn't decide to sit on top of y'all Wednesday and Thursday..

7 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

We are losing people to these storms. When we dropped  down in 2014 1,056 and now we are at 980 that’s 76 kids in 6 years. I’d imagine after these next two storms we would lose some more.  Woodville has a good team. We got jasper In a few weeks that’s will be a good test

3 hours ago, LC-M said:

We are losing people to these storms. When we dropped  down in 2014 1,056 and now we are at 980 that’s 76 kids in 6 years. I’d imagine after these next two storms we would lose some more.  Woodville has a good team. We got jasper In a few weeks that’s will be a good test

True, people are running for the hills, hurricanes are hurting numbers all over the area. And what's crazy is it was never this bad until the last 20 years or so. 

33 minutes ago, tigerheart said:

I went and found this one online to watch. WR for LCM (#14 I think) made some really impressive catches. Every time the ball went his way it seemed like he caught it. Woodville gonna be pretty salty eventually too. best I could count. only 2 seniors on offense and 2 seniors on defense getting significant minutes. 

#14. Brendon Pollock. The kid is a stud. He had the play of the week